The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Deleting the tags - which you would never notice unless you were looking for them, does seem a little bit of overkill. Unfortunately I have to conclude the forum is in the pocket of Tony Khan. Enjoy your millions while you cuddle up with Meltz and Alvarez, mods.

Edited by gmoney

6 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Deleting the tags - which you would never notice unless you were looking for them, does seem a little bit of overkill. Unfortunately I have to conclude the forum is in the pocket of Tony Khan. Enjoy your millions while you cuddle up with Meltz and Alvarez, mods.

If they were removed due to a mod indulging in shithousery to amuse themselves, that would be absolutely brilliant and the kind of abuse of power we can all get behind. We won’t ever know though because their new bosshad them sign an NDA. 

1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said:

The woman next to him clearly doesn't give a shit. Probably more worried about the state of Darby. Look at him.

If I was a woman I’d be worried if a sex pest was behind me as well. 

3 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

They look thrilled to be there.

In their defence, they are watching Aston Villa!!! (FYI Chest, they play a boring style, even by football standards. Imagine they’re watching 2 Broke Girls)