Celebrity Freakshow Shit-Boxing Thread

Carbomb

3 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Keemstar set up the Wings/Boogie thing, I think I read somewhere they got $10k a piece for that fight. They changed the length of the rounds from 90 seconds to a minute. I hear wings actually trained for the fight, while Boogie just kept talking shit about him trying to build hype, then as soon as he got punched in the face he realised he just seemed to lose it and spent most of the "fight"trying to avoid getting punched in the face again. The ref was right to call it in the second round as it was a one-sided farce.

Keemstar is also trying to set those two up as co-hosts of a "LOLcows" podcast and offered them $50k just to sign on, then a cut of whatever money the podcast makes. The third host was going to be a guy called DarkSyde Phil, whose claim to fame is that he once got caught having one off the wrist on stream because he didn't realise he'd left the camera on. He's terrible at videogames and just sits on his streams saying "poor me" while people he's gaslit into thinking he's genuinely hard done by donate to him so he can spend it all on getting expensive food delivered to his home and microtransactions in mobile games. He dropped out because he knew if he took the $50k people would stop giving him money.Ā 

Ahhhh yes DSP the fat lad I battered on Street Fighter and Tekken various times as he blamed it on lag during live streams.Ā 

Ā 

• Paid Members
Just now, TildeGuy~! said:

Ahhhh yes DSP the fat lad I battered on Street Fighter and Tekken various times as he blamed it on lag during live streams.Ā 

Ā 

He placed 4th in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo at EVO back in 2005 because they used a badly ported version of it on PS1, so loads of players boycotted and other people hadn't been learning on that version so had to ostensibly learn it on the fly. By accounts he went back to the hotel afterwards and proceded to get destroyed in money matches on the original arcade version, and the EVO organisers started using the arcade version of Super Turbo after thatĀ  year's debacle. He's dreadful. I always tyr and drag myself away from watching some of the abundant content about him, but always get dragged back in. His life is a car crash.

2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

I genuinely donā€™t have a clue whatā€™s going on here. Last few posts might as well have been in Japanese. Iā€™m officially old and out of touch šŸ˜‚

E3B3382E-06C5-4A7A-B8F0-1001F15535F1.gif

Ā 

I'd just roll with presuming all of them are massive fucking wankers and move on.Ā 

Ā 

This lot make the Britwres scene seem normal.

• Paid Members

Yeah. They inhabit their own little corner of YouTube where most of their stuff is known through people clipping what they need and showing evidence of how awful these people are.Ā 

A quick Google of that bellends name was depressing. Some of his pranks include walking into strangers houses whilst they are in, scaring the shit out of them. Him and his friends have done this to old women by themselves and families with young children. The latter is what I believe got this wanker in court.

He also likes to film himself walking up to women who are alone at night at Tube stops, touching their hair, then shouting " Do you want to die?" whilst pretending to have a knife. Sticking all of this on TikTok of course.

@Egg ShenĀ it would be amusing seeing him get battered because he certainly deserves it. I'd rather he just fucks off though tbh and doesn't get a payday. The way he acts I'm pretty sure someone will kick his head in or stab him sooner or later anyway.

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Ā 

@Egg ShenĀ it would be amusing seeing him get battered because he certainly deserves it. I'd rather he just fucks off though tbh and doesn't get a payday. The way he acts I'm pretty sure someone will kick his head in or stab him sooner or later anyway.

Yep, better idea.Ā