Celebrity Freakshow Shit-Boxing Thread

Carbomb

16 minutes ago, neil said:

To be fair to this shite...they are actually good at making the fights happen unlike boxing has been for the last 30+ years

Exactly. They have an audience, and they know how to get shit done and market it to them. Can't really complain about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus Christ yesterday we got the first press conference with Tyson fury and Francis and genuinely it made me a million times more excited for it I really can't wait.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm going to be putting 20 quid on Francis winning by knock out 

4 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

genuine 😄 which one is it? 

He is absolutely on the wind up. He's pretty much doing a Warrior promo there isn't he? 

Edit: I also see that Dad Fury is invoking David Baddiels casual racism of the 90s and calling him a pineapple. 

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Yeah KSI watches wrestling or used to anyway

He's definitely a wrestling fan, he referenced John Cena in the recent press conference.

Maybe he's dry running a Pro Wrestling character for a run in WWE with Logan Paul? Just an incredibly weird thing to do on mainstream day time TV. Goes with the territory I guess.

• 1 month later...

It’s the social media discussion that surrounds these fights that make it so unbearable.

Still, very funny seeing Dillon Danis declare the fight is off because Logan Paul ‘missed weight’, only to throw a public Twitter paddy when it came out Logan was just late to the weigh-in and is on weight.

Boxing weigh-in’s never run on time, and famously if people do miss they’re given time to cut it if within reaching distance. Danis just comes across as utterly petrified.