Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2024 Ive watched that finishing sequence about 100 times already, has to be the greatest freakshow highlight of all time, perfect Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted June 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2024 The Japanese promoters must be blowing Eddie’s phone up today asking what he’s doing on New Year’s Eve. Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted June 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2024 I've seen clips like this and always assumed these fights had to take place in Russia or other countries with less stringent regulations. Turns out Blackburn meets the criteria. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 13, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2024 Silva-Sonnen III this weekend. Dunno what to make of it, feels like pure exhibition stuff but Chael is out there doing his thing to promote it whilst having fun. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2024 Dunno what this means for Darren Till: Quote
Gooner Posted June 27, 2024 Posted June 27, 2024 PPV? Does this absolute nonsense fight sell? I mean, who would buy it audience wise? Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 1, 2024 Well, along the same lines. It's Diaz/Masvidal fight week, and it's on PPV (£20 over here). Does anyone care? I should be all over this, two of my favorite fighters and a rematch of the original BMF fight, but I just dont really want to see them box. Especially coming after Diaz stunk the joint out against Jake Paul. Even after the press conference brawls and all that bullshit I still ain't feeling it. Maybe that'll change come Saturday night. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted July 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 1, 2024 36 minutes ago, Egg Shen said: Well, along the same lines. It's Diaz/Masvidal fight week, and it's on PPV (£20 over here). Does anyone care? I should be all over this, two of my favorite fighters and a rematch of the original BMF fight, but I just dont really want to see them box. Especially coming after Diaz stunk the joint out against Jake Paul. Even after the press conference brawls and all that bullshit I still ain't feeling it. Maybe that'll change come Saturday night. I’ve been reading your posts for years and 100% you’ll have a semi by Midday Saturday over this ? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 1, 2024 I believe that as the young people say Egg, You have been seen. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 2, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2024 I dont know what that means, but yeah, i'll be watching Not sure about this though... Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 6, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 6, 2024 Well, its on... I'll be watching. It's got a decent little undercard and with the lack of UFC this weekend im gonna settle in tomorrow evening and catch up on it. Can you even make a prediction? I'll go Masvidal on points. S Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 6, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 6, 2024 Darren Till's boxing debut went well: Quote
Dai Posted July 8, 2024 Posted July 8, 2024 Diaz/Masvidal was perfectly fine, average and completely forgettable the moment it finished. How on earth did they get 18k fans there's for this? Let's be honest, it's two 40 year old MMA has beens in a boxing match, but it was still a massive house there. Papered or not, that's still equal parts impressive and bizarre to me. Had they had an MMA match then I can't see them drawing such a crowd, which makes it even odder still. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 11, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2024 It was probably the best "MMA guys boxing" event we've seen so far. I had low expectations but it exceeded them. Cracking production, hot crowd and a good, competitive fight. I thought Masvidal was a clear winner myself. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.