Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 13, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2024 Random, but did anyone know Nate Diaz was in the UK for the Misfits card tomorrow night? Here he is shopping for cakes in Greggs: Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2024 anyone notice that ol' Benson Henderson has got himself in on this shit... Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 2, 2024 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2024 Shane Mosley's exhibition comeback. I mean, in the year 2024 there is absolutely no excuse to have production values as bad as IWA Mid-South shows i used to somehow watch from 1999, none. Mosley still looks like he can move abit despite being pretty jacked up. No one needs this though. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2024 Watching Tyson shuffle to the ring on Saturday, I felt like we’d reached both the pinnacle and rock bottom of this genre of bullshit. The saddest thing I’d ever seen. Then I saw John Fury chucking water over Darren Till. Then I saw this clip of Darren Till, with that physique, shadow boxing like Ronda Rousey. There’s still depths to discover. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2024 I blame Jake Paul and KSI for all this bollocks. Wasn’t that where this all started? Saw a clip of Till also basically already admitting he’s gonna lose and saying something like ‘when you beat me, I’m just gonna kick you in the head’. I’m sick of this shite. Who’s actually interested in it? Quote
NeverYield Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 Yeah I blame them too. It is getting too much now, I'll admit I've had the opinion at times that if there's money to be made and people that will buy the tickets and whatever else then fairplay, let all earn and each to their own but after seeing nonsense everywhere its just mind numbing Why the masses won't tune into an actual proper fight will always baffle me though, I get the marketing isn't there for some of these guys, but on various social media platforms you can see compilations of Naoya Inoue absolutely pasting people, yet people just don't care. These novelty fights are always underwhelming aswell and never deliver, and yet they're still lapped up like fresh cream it genuinely confuses me. Look at Chris Billam Smiths fight this weekend just gone, that had everything a casual viewer could want, down to the bloody and battered movie like aesthetic, yet I'll bet barely any people who saw clips on social media will bother watching him on his next time out. BTW I don't really like the use of the word casuals cos imo it's not really that deep it is what it is but it just confuses me how anything with any of these whoppers in gets lots of interest, I mean I get they have huge followings but the fights are always dreadful Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2024 Oliver McCall still winning fights in 2024 Quote
theringmaster Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 Oliver McCall still fighting is absolutely crazy! He headlined Wembley Stadium 30 years ago? Quote
Gooner Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 A low level, non title fight, one poor pro boxer vs. A novice pro boxer over 8 rounds being shown live on PPV. Who would order or watch this fight? I wouldn't watch it if paid to, that's how bad and rubbish this nonsense is. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2024 Oliver Sodding McCall in 2024? That’s grim. Also saw this earlier, 62 year old Evander Holyfield trying to get a third Tyson fight. Fuck’s sake man, MAKE IT STOP! Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 20, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted November 20, 2024 Still rooting for Fury, though. Apart from heritage solidarity (think @JLM would be on board too), I just love it when rubbish heels build up a padded-out record with cans, and annoy everyone until they're smashed up by someone good. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted December 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2024 Darren Till gets an opponent: Quote
wordsfromlee Posted December 30, 2024 Posted December 30, 2024 12 hours ago, Egg Shen said: Darren Till gets an opponent: Also on the card, that lad who went viral because he couldn't eat a roast potato properly. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted January 16, 2025 Posted January 16, 2025 I was watching the press conference earlier and saw someone sat there thinking that looks like the lad from bad boy chiller crew.....it is Christ Also I am ashamed to be from st Anne's and having those two tits from BG media looking like absolute clown's. You look like your on wizz lad....... phenomenal One of the fighters getting giddy cos ksi was there again equally embarrassing. I'm going to watch what I can just to see how much I question my life until UFC starts Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 16, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 16, 2025 Hey @Kfogg1991 - didn't @SuperBacon make you that bet that you couldn't get to Christmas without swearing? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.