Celebrity Freakshow Shit-Boxing Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members

This further development of Danis throwing the microphone and cutting Paul reeks of him pulling out stops to try to get the fight cancelled.

Is there anyone on Danis' side now? The guy's a professional motormouth by this point.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Is there anyone on Danis' side now? The guy's a professional motormouth by this point.

Yeah, a lot of people. Danis has pretty much turned face in the whole build up to this. Whether you agree with to promotion there's no doubt the guy has an army of supporters now and his stock his higher than it's ever been. 

@Browser Bradyhe's still fighting Logan.

22 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Yeah, a lot of people. Danis has pretty much turned face in the whole build up to this. Whether you agree with to promotion there's no doubt the guy has an army of supporters now and his stock his higher than it's ever been. 

If anyone ever questions what influencer boxing has in common with professional wrestling, we can add “sexual harassment being no impediment to popularity” to the list.

I hope the stupid cunt gets a hole punched in his face by someone. Anyone.

10 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Yeah I came here to say I just found out the time apparently and that is fucking mental half 11 for the main event it's FUCKING happening in the UK at the arena in Manchester why the fuck would it be happening that late 

Because America. Ricky Hatton once fought Kosta Tsyzu at like 2am in Manchester. 

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Imagine the broadcaster and de facto promoter putting this out as an ‘EXCLUSIVE’ rather than being ashamed and issuing solemn statements of apology?

I think for all the talk of influencers this and YouTubers that, the actual biggest change at the heart of boxing is DAZN. 

They’d burn the whole sport down if they thought people would subscribe to watch people fight atop the ashes, I think.