Celebrity Freakshow Shit-Boxing Thread

Carbomb

Surely that shmoz can only lead to a tag team match at the next PPV?

I find this whole scene fascinating. Ā I mean, itā€™s sports entertainment right? Ā Weā€™re all wrestling fans here, we know a work when we see it I hope.

Ā And yet the press continue to cover it like itā€™s legit. Ā Or does Tyson Furyā€™s pro boxer brother genuinely struggle for 6 rounds against an amateur?

Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

https://finishers.qa/blog/2023/12/03/world-cup-stadium-to-host-2024-finishers-mma-championship-on-feb-17-in-qatar/

Hi. Does anyone know much about this promotion and their upcoming show on February 17th?

Current WSM Mitch Hooper, Eddie Hall, Brian Shaw and Martyn Ford. Are all supposed to be on the card.

They'll be fighting in a 4 man elimination format. Under MMA rulesĀ 

Hooper Vs Hall

Shaw Vs Ford

The winners face each other on the same night.

Hooper, Hall, and Shaw all have YouTube videos up of them hyping and preparing for the event.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by BigJag

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Anyone seen this shit? Apparently Big Bullshit John Furyā€™s had his bluff called again and this fellaā€™s pushing hard for a fight.

Egan sparred a young Mike Tyson when they were both teenagers and Tyson said he was ā€œthe toughest white man heā€™d ever metā€. He also either fought or sparred Lennox Lewis. Iā€™ve seen him pop up in interviews and stuff over the years, he actually had a pub here in Birmingham at one point that got involved in some gangland ugliness. And also, he was in the news way back because his wife had an affair withā€¦ā€˜Lord Of The Danceā€™ Michael Flatley off all people! She definitely didnā€™t have a set ā€˜typeā€™ it seems.

Nothing will come of this of course, because Furyā€™s an absolute clown and all bark, no bite. But itā€™s gonna be amusing to watch him try to wriggle out of this fight yet still try to claim ā€œIā€™M A FIGHTINā€™ MAN, UNDEFEATED ON THE COBBLES ME!ā€ Last I heard of Fury he was banging on about fighting Carl Froch at Wembley! Easy to act the big man and call out fights you know wonā€™t happen.

Hilarious hearing Egan say this is a fight ā€œthe world wants to seeā€ though.Ā 

Edited by wandshogun09

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 1/24/2024 at 1:00 PM, BigJag said:

https://finishers.qa/blog/2023/12/03/world-cup-stadium-to-host-2024-finishers-mma-championship-on-feb-17-in-qatar/

Hi. Does anyone know much about this promotion and their upcoming show on February 17th?

Current WSM Mitch Hooper, Eddie Hall, Brian Shaw and Martyn Ford. Are all supposed to be on the card.

Ā 

Unsurprisingly, this didn't happen.

• 2 weeks later...