Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2023 to be honest, i'm surprised it's taken this long: Quote
JakeRobertsParoleOfficer Posted July 14, 2023 Posted July 14, 2023 (edited) On 6/24/2023 at 5:18 PM, Egg Shen said: fuck knows if that actually happens next week, there's no undercard been announced from what I can see. The same promotion has announced Mark Coleman's opponent for later in the year, former World Champion, Montel Griffin. The actual clips of Coleman shadow boxing look worse each time they release one. I really hope it doesn't happen. Coleman is fucked. This is terrible. A life long roider. Coleman has had I think replacments on both hips, knees, had major shoulder issues... And a confirmed heart attack!!! Can't Dana just escrow him some money to save him from himself at this point?? Edited July 14, 2023 by JakeRobertsParoleOfficer Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2023 5 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said: Can't Dana just escrow him some money to save him from himself at this point?? Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 28, 2023 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2023 No, its not KSI vs. Paul. Expected fights are KSI/Tommy Fury, Logan Paul/Dillon Danis. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted July 30, 2023 Posted July 30, 2023 KSI v Tommy Fury confirmed https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/66356029 Quote
David Posted July 31, 2023 Posted July 31, 2023 Hopefully Tommy beats the brakes off the racist twonk. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted August 1, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2023 On 6/14/2023 at 10:13 PM, Egg Shen said: Alan bloody Belcher! A fatal 4 way and a tag team match? At a boxing show? What the heck? How did they work? Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 1, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2023 I dont know the tag matches work like pro wrestling though. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 9, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted August 9, 2023 (edited) Not that I care, but I'll believe that when I see it. Danis is basically an unfunny Renato Laranja. Edited August 9, 2023 by Carbomb Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2023 I'd actually be amazed if Dillon Danis shows up, I'm also amazed that any promotion is willing to promote him at this point. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 25, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 25, 2023 People sure do love the circus... Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted August 25, 2023 Posted August 25, 2023 Mike Perry is the back up if Danis no shows again. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.