Celebrity Freakshow Shit-Boxing Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members

NDO Champ has lots of Youtube videos showcasing his unique style of personal training.

I've seen the fight with Jones being advertised as being on the Metaverse. What do they mean by that?

Edited by BigJag

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 6/1/2023 at 4:24 PM, BigJag said:

NDO Champ has lots of Youtube videos showcasing his unique style of personal training.

I've seen the fight with Jones being advertised as being on the Metaverse. What's for they mean by that?

It's all social media talk to try and appeal to crypto bros etc.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

This is tonight apparently. Yeah. Mayweather against the grandson of mob boss John Gotti. As you do.Ā 

IMG_8328.jpeg

This ended well Wand. Can't beat a big old ruck at the end of a fight. Mayweather scuttled off to count his money as it kicked off.Ā 

• Paid Members

Yeah, absolute mess that. The ref. probably should have let it continue. I know it's an 'exhibition' and they shouldn't really go full pelt but the talking was making it a more entertaining watch. It took about 5 rounds for Gotti to actually pluck up the courage to have a go. They were pretty lucky it didn't get too out of hand, that could have been a bad situation.

Mayweather's probably going to do these things for another few years isn't he?Ā 

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Mayweather's probably going to do these things for another few years isn't he?Ā 

Mayweather is going to milk this for all the money he can. There will never be a shortage of YouTube bellends with more money than sense who want to fight Floyd, and he never tires of taking their money.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

fuck knows if that actually happens next week, there's no undercard been announced from what I can see.

The same promotion has announced Mark Coleman's opponent for later in the year, former World Champion, Montel Griffin. The actual clips of Coleman shadow boxing look worse each time they release one. I really hope it doesn't happen. Coleman is fucked.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

They held a press conference yesterday. 9pm tonight. I make that 3am UK time.

https://brobible.com/gear/article/buy-any-hard-cooler-from-blue-coolers-and-get-a-cooler-backpack-free-now-until-4th-of-july/

Looks like it's on FITE TV.

Saturday morning.

This had some very strange presentation. They've filmed it in an empty gym/studio. Then super imposed a cgi arena around the ring. Whilst also adding a filter/ texture map. That made the fighters and referee look like video game characters. I'm not really sure what this was.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by BigJag