Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 23, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted October 23, 2022 Persoon's opponent, Ikram Kerwat, is nice to look at: Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2022 On 10/23/2022 at 10:13 AM, TildeGuy~! said: Wait… Bobby Fish!? yeah, bit random. Apparently, he has a boxing background. The card is full of random shit. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2022 this could have gone in the bare knuckle thread or here I guess, but look who's literally back from the dead: Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2022 scratch that: Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 9, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2022 its not gonna happen for Dan Hardy is it: Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 14, 2022 "i'm the king of the bareknuckle men!" dear me Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 14, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted November 14, 2022 Y'know what? Why the hell not? Wouldn't be any worse than some of the shit that's been sold so far. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted November 14, 2022 Posted November 14, 2022 52 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Y'know what? Why the hell not? Wouldn't be any worse than some of the shit that's been sold so far. Plus he’d automatically become the second most valid boxer from the Fury family. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 14, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted November 14, 2022 11 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Plus he’d automatically become the second most valid boxer from the Fury family. Third, surely? From what I understand, Hughie's not too bad, if not as good as Tyson. Quote
David Posted November 14, 2022 Posted November 14, 2022 For all his big talk, Fury senior only fought 13 times from what I can see, and never actually knocked anyone out in his career. He did get sparked by Henry Akinwande though. He's done well to reinvent himself in recent years though. Running a razor over his dome and taking that lads eye out has done wonders for his tough guy gimmick. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 15, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 15, 2022 (edited) And here’s the video of Akinwande doing his thing. I’m sure it’d have been a different story “on the cobbles” or in a field though. I got sick of John Fury’s shite a long time ago. It was kind of amusing the first couple of times you saw it but it got old fast. Always getting his tits out and shouting the odds, trying to take the attention away from his sons, nephews or whatever and make it about him. It’s pure cringe. “I’m the King of the bare knuckle men, I could fight Mike Tyson to the death!” Yeah but what did you do? Nothing. I could say I could knock out Canelo but I know I’ll never have to try to back it up and that’s good because I’m not ready to die yet. Is there even any truth to his bare knuckle fighting days as well? He’s no Big Joe Joyce is he? He’d leave Fury with a face like a butcher’s block. Edited November 15, 2022 by wandshogun09 Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 21, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2022 dear me... I'll admit, I'll give Dillon Danis some credit in a weird way. He hasn't fought in MMA in 3 years, he's cringey as hell and has embarrassed himself on numerous occasions but he's somehow kept his name somewhat relevant in this celebrity/shitshow space and has landed a pretty big fight here, i'd imagine he's getting paid a decent wedge. It probably brings Conor McGregor into the fray too given his association with Danis. These youtubers are savvy marketers. ...but the fight will be terrible. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 21, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2022 On the subject of the shit stuff, Greg Hardy beat the piss out of Hasim Rahman Jr. on Saturday. Rahman probably kicking himself he took on that challenge at such late notice. I know Hardy is an utter cretin, but he could find himself a nice little niche space as a new King of the 4 Rounders type. He's a handful in that short a timeframe. The main event on that Misfits card was really good too, barmy couple of rounds and a crazy finish: I'd never sit through a whole show but as a highlight package it's pretty entertaining. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.