Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2025 Till looks and sounds utterly embarrassed to be there Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2025 To be fair, Till looks in decent nick for 195lb. I'll be tuning in for this mess. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 17, 2025 Members Posted January 17, 2025 20 hours ago, Carbomb said: Hey @Kfogg1991 - didn't @SuperBacon make you that bet that you couldn't get to Christmas without swearing? We're past Christmas, what am I missing? Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 18, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 18, 2025 12 hours ago, SuperBacon said: We're past Christmas, what am I missing? I figured you'd sorted it, but I thought you'd mention it on here that he'd made it. Sort of like the forum equivalent of a TV show where you hand over a giant plastic cheque. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 18, 2025 Members Posted January 18, 2025 On 1/1/2025 at 11:35 AM, SuperBacon said: Edit: just remembered something I made a promise on and thought this was as good a place as any. @Kfogg1991 I assume since May you haven't said "fuck" on here so as a man of my fucking word, fucking name your fucking charity. Maybe your resolution is to keep the non swearing on here going Fucking. Just waiting on him Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 18, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 18, 2025 Ah, I missed that! On a thread I started too. Looks like "Be more observant" should be added to my list. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2025 Anyone else familiar with the other schlubs on this card? Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted January 18, 2025 Posted January 18, 2025 1 hour ago, Egg Shen said: Anyone else familiar with the other schlubs on this card? I've not got a clue but my 12 year old nephew who never watches normal boxing probably knows who everyone of them is. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 18, 2025 Members Posted January 18, 2025 7 hours ago, Egg Shen said: Anyone else familiar with the other schlubs on this card? Adam Brooks I only know as he's the worst Spurs fan in the entire fanbase (and that's saying something) He owns a pub, is 5 foot nothing and is a massive "Clouds today? Makes you think" absolute throbber, who pivots from grift to grift. Beavo has goofy teeth and eats food on Tik Tok. Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 Till won by KO in the 6th for anyone who can't be arsed looking. He looked alright too, he was admittedly at least one division bigger than the other guy. He called out KSI after the fight. KSI has decided though to fight Wayne Bridge next. Yes 44 year old ex Chelsea footballer Wayne Bridge not some random Youtuber with the same name. The crowd booed this announcement. The reaction online is pretty much everyone taking the piss out of KSI. Till also called out Masvidal and Mike Perry as well, which could be ok. I doubt Tommy Fury or KSI will fancy fighting Till now. I'd be up for Till fighting one of the Paul brothers tbh. We would never hear the end of it but if he KO'd one of them but it would be amusing. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 Doubt he’d be KOing them though. Didn’t watch this Taylor fight but I suspect Till getting the finish was a lot due to the size advantage. He wasn’t much of a heavy hitter in the UFC against guys his own size, even with the smaller MMA gloves. Already seen the TNT Sport ‘pundits’ like Adam Catteral and Nick Peet sucking Till off for this win and no doubt they’ll soon be back to predicting he’ll be UFC champ by the end of the year again ? Like I said, I didn’t watch it so I can’t fairly rate his performance but how do you even rate a win over an outsized Anthony Taylor on a Misfits Boxing show? Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 4 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said: Doubt he’d be KOing them though. Didn’t watch this Taylor fight but I suspect Till getting the finish was a lot due to the size advantage. He wasn’t much of a heavy hitter in the UFC against guys his own size, even with the smaller MMA gloves. Already seen the TNT Sport ‘pundits’ like Adam Catteral and Nick Peet sucking Till off for this win and no doubt they’ll soon be back to predicting he’ll be UFC champ by the end of the year again ? Like I said, I didn’t watch it so I can’t fairly rate his performance but how do you even rate a win over an outsized Anthony Taylor on a Misfits Boxing show? I think the only real way to judge last night is that Till doesn't look like, for example most of the ex UFC guys we have seen fight Jake Paul, where it seems they are just there for the payday and are not really arsed. Till seems like he actually wants to have a go at this, as daft as it all is. I think he would train properly for a Paul fight and would fancy his chances. He could get KO'd by a TikToker next, for all I know. Fuck knows with this stuff. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2025 This ended up getting spoilt for my the UFC 311 post fight press conference of all places Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 23, 2025 (edited) Remember when Jake Paul started boxing, and his entire deal was a tragic Conor McGregor tribute act? Now Logan and Jake are looking like superstars next to this wreck of a man. Honestly, at this point I think Conor will fight one of them, and I think he’ll lose. Badly. Edited January 23, 2025 by Supremo Quote
theringmaster Posted January 23, 2025 Posted January 23, 2025 I have no sympathy for him but it's crazy how McGregor has gone from being arguably the most famous fighter in the world to this, I can also see Connor getting beat, you can't spend years out the ring doing drink and drugs then expect to come back a killer. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.