Jump to content

Celebrity Freakshow Shit-Boxing Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

My knowledge of British Wrestling isn't the best, but I seem to recall that Shane loved worked shoots.

He tried something similar with cast members of a Jackass style TV show (possibly Dirty Sanchez) if I recall correctly. Shane used that Talksport radio show he hosted to promote their "feud". 

The radio show had been cancelled by the time the Williams interaction occurred. 

Edited by jimufctna24
  • Paid Members
Posted

This weekend, my guilty pleasure, Misfits Boxing.

864x540_Till-Rockhold-0f66ca9ec5.jpg

Call me deluded all you want, actually more excited for this than a lot of recent UFC events. Just looking forward to strapping in for the car crash.

Anyone else?

Posted

Think you've summed it up pretty good there Egg, absolute car crash TV but some of this Misfits stuff you just cant help but watch :D ol' Darren Till reckons him & Andrew Tate will fight at the back end of this year 

i cant see it but who knows 

Posted
Just now, jimufctna24 said:

It's Ebb. 

Of course he is. 

I thought he'd figure out a way to get himself a freebie somewhere as I got a email today telling me it's PPV at £19.99. 

Posted

Christ, Luke Rockhold looked rubbish and got battered by Till. It wasn't even close. Till hurt him badly in every round then KO'd him in the third. Till wants to fight Carl Froch next. Which sounds ridiculous but nothing surprises me with this Misfits stuff anymore.

Ferguson has found his level nowadays, which is beating up chubby TikTokkers.  I'm happy for him though. Would rather he does this for a payday than Bare Knuckle or MMA.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Misfits was a great nights entertainment. Feels like they've hit a sweet spot now of providing abit of everything, its refreshing at this point in my fandom. I followed way too much of this during fightweek and they had me hooked to watch nearly every fight on the card, even the fights I knew would be shit.

Loved seeing Ferguson win. I felt the stoppage was early, but the fight was definitely shifting in his favour. When so many MMA fighters have attempted crossovers and failed miserably, this was the complete opposite. Misfits and the crowd were great to him as well, beautiful stuff.

Thought Rockhold looked alright until the end of round 1. The finish was brutal. Proper Steve Jennum-folded knockout. There was a time when it felt Till was wasting his career after the UFC exit, but he's found a nice lane for himself.

 

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Been away for a few days with the family, phone off, bliss actually. I come back today to this shit.

Didn’t even know Wandy was fighting. Apparently he had an exhibition boxing match with Acelino Freitas. From what I read (I’m not actually watching this bollocks) Wand outweighed him by 44lbs, was still getting beat, got himself disqualified after a bunch of fouls then got sparked by some bloke in a tux.

This after Wand made a big thing in that lawsuit against the UFC that he was suffering with the effects of CTE and feared for his future.

I should’ve stayed away and left the phone off.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...