Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 19, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 12 minutes ago, Merzbow said: I feel like I need to see The Nine Inch Nails again Quote
Merzbow Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 Also a reference to this. Possible Twin Peaks spoilers? Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: They are always great. I wished I'd gone to see them at Eden Project a couple of years ago. The rumoured dates are 17th June in Manchester and 18th in London at the O2. Normally I’d go for Manchester. However, I am seeing Wilco at Royal Albert Hall on the 22nd, so if those dates are accurate I might make a small break of it Quote
The King Of Swing Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 Saw Nine Inch Nails in Cardiff, back in the day. Was a great time. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 7 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: They are always great. I wished I'd gone to see them at Eden Project a couple of years ago. I went, amongst the best shows ive ever been too. I highly recommend going to the Eden Project if someone else plays there that you like. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 13 minutes ago, Egg Shen said: I went, amongst the best shows ive ever been too. I highly recommend going to the Eden Project if someone else plays there that you like. Deftones are playing there in June but I wouldn't be able to make it unfortunately. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 22, 2025 Members Posted January 22, 2025 The Stones are playing four nights at the Spurs stadium. Had their biggest successes in the 60s and seen diminishing returns ever since and play on past glories and nostalgia. How fitting. I'll probably take my Dad to be fair. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted January 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: The Stones are playing four nights at the Spurs stadium. Had their biggest successes in the 60s and seen diminishing returns ever since and play on past glories and nostalgia. How fitting. I'll probably take my Dad to be fair. Any idea how much tickets are going for? Not planning on going (there's a minimal amount that would get me to set foot in that fancy hellscape), but having seen some of the prices for similar sized gigs at various stadia recently, I've got to imagine £100 or more? Edited January 22, 2025 by mim731 Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 22, 2025 Members Posted January 22, 2025 1 hour ago, mim731 said: Any idea how much tickets are going for? Not planning on going (there's a minimal amount that would get me to set foot in that fancy hellscape), but having seen some of the prices for similar sized gigs at various stadia recently, I've got to imagine £100 or more? I dont I'm afraid, apologies. But as a member I might be able to find out sooner, if I do I'll let you know. I reckon the cheapest will be £80 odd. Also if there is anyway of purchasing tickets early, happy to help out. I will say this for the stadium though, there genuinely isn't a bad seat* in the place, so there is no such thing as "nosebleeds" and you'll have a good view anywhere. *apart from the ones that face the pitch when Spurs play WAHEEEEEEEEY Quote
wordsfromlee Posted January 22, 2025 Posted January 22, 2025 On 1/19/2025 at 11:26 AM, Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz said: Nine Inch Nails are rumoured to be playing a couple of shows in the UK in June, tempted to get tickets never seen them before Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted January 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2025 Jesus, Trent Reznor has come out of retirement more times than Terry Funk. I saw NIN doing a farewell, retirement tour in 2009 and he said he they would never play again. Also, they were not great on that occasion, but Trent looked pissed off to even be there. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted January 29, 2025 Posted January 29, 2025 (edited) On 1/22/2025 at 1:04 PM, mim731 said: Any idea how much tickets are going for? Not planning on going (there's a minimal amount that would get me to set foot in that fancy hellscape), but having seen some of the prices for similar sized gigs at various stadia recently, I've got to imagine £100 or more? Just had a look as they gone on sale. £84.45 after fees for General Admission (I.e. Standing), which is pretty good in this day & age. Wouldn’t be surprised to see that alter if dynamic pricing has been activated Edited January 29, 2025 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Panhead Posted January 29, 2025 Posted January 29, 2025 First gig of the year last night, Dirty Blonde and Lizzie Esau in Huddersfield. Both were really good. Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted January 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2025 UKFF meet-up? Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted January 31, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2025 Can't wait for him to post a video crying tears of gratitude because they gave him use of the green room. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.