Panhead Posted November 4, 2025 Posted November 4, 2025 Turnstile last night at Depot Mayfield in Manchester. Great band, shite venue. Quote
Bruce85 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 Not sure if this is of interest to anyone but Tim Burgess from the charlatans has created a gig tickets generator so you can create souvenir tickets. I have loads of tickets in frames and hate that everything is digital now so I’m definitely going to be using this. Such a great idea and don’t no why it’s taken this long for someone to make it. https://merch-market.co.uk/ticket-generator?fbclid=PAVERFWAN6sQpleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBzcnRjBmFwcF9pZA8xMjQwMjQ1NzQyODc0MTQAAad7au7pTsi-cJT9N7NoT9PNekjrjwLlGgso9LOLnDZ4ltOunnQwn2q9gKoxZA_aem_PlKRbYfC40Q8xL6SyrjX2g Quote
Tamura Posted November 30, 2025 Posted November 30, 2025 Saw Svalbard in Manchester on their final UK tour just over a week ago. First time I've seen them since 2015, sad it'll be the last time unless any of the few festival dates they are doing is something I want to go to. Serena had a huge grin on her face for most of the set and seemed to be having the time of her life, turns out she's a wrestling fan as well. Also saw Totalitär in Stockholm last Saturday. First proper gig they've done since 2003, although they did play a very secret surprise four song gig for the singer's 50th birthday a few years ago. So secret in fact even the singer didn't know about it in advance. Been wanting to see them play live ever since I heard their debut album in 1995, and wow this was incredible. Quote
Panhead Posted December 2, 2025 Posted December 2, 2025 I saw Marmozets play their first show in 7 years tonight. They absolutely smashed it. Quote
cobra_gordo Posted December 2, 2025 Posted December 2, 2025 On 11/30/2025 at 8:50 PM, Tamura said: Saw Svalbard in Manchester on their final UK tour just over a week ago. First time I've seen them since 2015, sad it'll be the last time unless any of the few festival dates they are doing is something I want to go to. Serena had a huge grin on her face for most of the set and seemed to be having the time of her life, turns out she's a wrestling fan as well. They're playing Arctangent the same day as us. Never seen them before, really looking forward to their set. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 2, 2025 Members Posted December 2, 2025 Jimmy Eat World playing Bleed American 25th anniversary shows with The Get Up Kids and Rise Against. What a lovely, lovely time that's gonna be. I dunno how I'm gonna fit in potentially All Points East Tyler, The Creator day, All Points East Deftones day, All Points East Lorde day, maybe a day at Reading or Victorious and now this Jimmy show but my bank balance is very intrigued to see how I manage it. Quote
CAREBEAR LUVVA Posted December 2, 2025 Posted December 2, 2025 Fucking hell. Between that Jimmy Eat World gig and the B-52s/Devo/Rezillos tickets that go on sale tomorrow, this is looking like quite an expensive week! Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted December 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said: B-52s/Devo/Rezillos tickets that go on sale tomorrow My credit card is already begging for mercy. B-52s up to Terry Funk levels of farewell tours/shows now. Edited December 2, 2025 by johnnyboy Quote
CAREBEAR LUVVA Posted December 3, 2025 Posted December 3, 2025 Got 4th row floor seats for the B-52s/Devo/Rezillos in Manchester (the whole thing is seated, probably because everyone who likes the bands has got bad backs and knees these days). £130 each, which could've been worse. If anyone's wanting to make a purchase before general sale on Friday, the code COSMIC can be used here: https://www.axs.com/uk/events/1229841/the-b-52s-devo-tickets/promopage/76696?skin=aegpresentsuk Quote
King Coconut Posted December 3, 2025 Posted December 3, 2025 11 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said: the whole thing is seated, probably because everyone who likes the bands has got bad backs and knees I was at The Darkness a few weeks ago and officially decided it's seating only for me from now on. Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted December 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2025 (edited) 7 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said: Got 4th row floor seats for the B-52s/Devo/Rezillos in Manchester (the whole thing is seated, probably because everyone who likes the bands has got bad backs and knees these days). Cheap seat in London Town (which still means selling a kidney) but having had tickets for the last B-52s farewell show in London and having had to miss it I thought I really needed to go in case this really was the last farewell. There were a few unhappy punters in the comments who said they'd travelled to the states to see "the last" show and others who had been at the last London farewell. Probably best not to mention the just announced Vegas residency to them either. Edited December 3, 2025 by johnnyboy Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted December 4, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2025 (edited) @Merzbow: Looks like only London dates announced, but Merzbow in the UK! Edited December 4, 2025 by BomberPat Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted December 4, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2025 My friend is a big fan of the rap singers they have these days, so for Christmas his wife has gotten him tickets for Wu Tang Clan in the 02 in London next paddys day. I'm to accompany him as she apparently can't be arsed. I will be the most uncool man in the arena I expect, but should be good craic! Quote
Merzbow Posted December 4, 2025 Posted December 4, 2025 23 minutes ago, BomberPat said: @Merzbow: Looks like only London dates announced, but Merzbow in the UK! Merzbow blocked Merzbow on both Twitter and Instagram for calling him out on being an AI paedo. Literally making videos of underage looking goth girls for his noise. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 4, 2025 Members Posted December 4, 2025 12 minutes ago, DCW said: My friend is a big fan of the rap singers they have these days, so for Christmas his wife has gotten him tickets for Wu Tang Clan in the 02 in London next paddys day. I'm to accompany him as she apparently can't be arsed. I will be the most uncool man in the arena I expect, but should be good craic! That should be fun, didn't even know they were playing! Rap acts live are incredibly hit and miss, but the Wu always put on a good show. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.