Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

While everyone is rushing to make the same joke just worded slightly differently in the “Seth as Lyle Lanley” vein, let’s not sleep on the fact his Mrs looks all set to crush Lisa Lionheart with her NEW HAT.

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 hours ago, air_raid said:

While everyone is rushing to make the same joke just worded slightly differently in the “Seth as Lyle Lanley” vein, let’s not sleep on the fact his Mrs looks all set to crush Lisa Lionheart with her NEW HAT.

I actually thought she looked she like an extra from the Fifth Element personally 

Posted

Rollins looks like he's about to try and sell some bottles of Rollins & Sons Homemade Revitalising Tonic, before getting into a hot air balloon and flying off.

Becky looks like she auditioning for a follow up to The ArchAndroid by Janelle Monae.

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Rollins looks like he's about to try and sell some bottles of Rollins & Sons Homemade Revitalising Tonic, before getting into a hot air balloon and flying off.

Kudos for going a different route. I'm baffled as to how many accounts made the Monorail joke... did they not see everyone else doing it??

Posted
4 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Kudos for going a different route. I'm baffled as to how many accounts made the Monorail joke... did they not see everyone else doing it??

Funnily enough I'll often search to see if someone's made the same/similar joke beforehand. I don't think most people care though.

Posted

Fair play to the two of them for living the gimmick but fuck me I don't know if they'd look better or worse in matching outfits. It's an achievement to look equally twattish on two different aesthetics.

Posted

I can see this pair becoming too cool for school before long. Pro wrestling and fashion should be a more natural fit, in that you get to make a spectacle out of wearing ridiculous outfits. At times it feels this pair are indulging themselves though, and for Becky in particular I'm not convinced it sits well with what propelled her ahead of the pack initially. It's a shame Seth couldn't hold onto his title a few weeks longer, their little heads would have exploded if they had matching belts. 

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...