Wrestling Photos

gmoney

• Paid Members

While everyone is rushing to make the same joke just worded slightly differently in the ā€œSeth as Lyle Lanleyā€ vein, letā€™s not sleep on the fact his Mrs looks all set to crush Lisa Lionheart with her NEW HAT.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, air_raid said:

While everyone is rushing to make the same joke just worded slightly differently in the ā€œSeth as Lyle Lanleyā€ vein, letā€™s not sleep on the fact his Mrs looks all set to crush Lisa Lionheart with her NEW HAT.

I actually thought she looked she like an extra from the Fifth Element personallyĀ 

Rollins looks like he's about to try and sell some bottles of Rollins & Sons Homemade Revitalising Tonic, before getting into a hot air balloon and flying off.

Becky looks like she auditioning for a follow up to The ArchAndroid by Janelle Monae.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Rollins looks like he's about to try and sell some bottles of Rollins & Sons Homemade Revitalising Tonic, before getting into a hot air balloon and flying off.

Kudos for going a different route. I'm baffled as to how many accounts made the Monorail joke... did they not see everyone else doing it??

4 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Kudos for going a different route. I'm baffled as to how many accounts made the Monorail joke... did they not see everyone else doing it??

Funnily enough I'll often search to see if someone's made the same/similar joke beforehand. I don't think most people care though.

I can see this pair becoming too cool for school before long. Pro wrestling and fashion should be a more natural fit, in that you get to make a spectacle out of wearing ridiculous outfits. At times it feels this pair are indulging themselves though, and for Becky in particular I'm not convinced it sits well with what propelled her ahead of the pack initially. It's a shame Seth couldn't hold onto his title a few weeks longer, their little heads would have exploded if they had matching belts.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...