Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Speaking of Bred…the red and black attack!

And here he is going very off-brand for the sake of motion capture. Or, getting lamped by a Putty Patroller in a WWF X Power Rangers project that never saw the light of day?

 

119140137_10158822329054443_1275086310269465973_n.jpg

Edited by air_raid
Posted
29 minutes ago, air_raid said:

And here he is going very off-brand for the sake of motion capture. Or, getting lamped by a Putty Patroller in a WWF X Power Rangers project that never saw the light of day?

 

119140137_10158822329054443_1275086310269465973_n.jpg

I actually quite like that, and I’m surprised that there’s been no wrestling Joker adopt it on the indies.

Its been probably about 25 years since I played that game but I’m assuming that’s the alternative skin should you do a Bret v Bret match?

Posted
14 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

To be fair, the barista tried to spell it right but their eyes were filled with tears and they were shaking with joy after thanking Bret for being the best. 

CM Punk gave him a giftcard for it but pranked him by making sure the batista got his name wrong. Such a cheeky scamp that Phil

Posted
23 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

CM Punk gave him a giftcard for it but pranked him by making sure the batista got his name wrong. Such a cheeky scamp that Phil

GOD DAMN IT HE'S GETS INTO EVERY TOPIC ON HERE DOES PHIL!!! 

  • Paid Members
Posted
45 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Its been probably about 25 years since I played that game but I’m assuming that’s the alternative skin should you do a Bret v Bret match?

Actually it isn't - I saw the photos in WWF Magazine then was disappointed not to have that colour Bret in the game regardless of how many Brets appear. It's because for the motion capture process certain colours gave them problems capturing all the details so they had to record the wrestlers wearing one colour then digitally colourise them the right colour later.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Just now, air_raid said:

Actually it isn't - I saw the photos in WWF Magazine then was disappointed not to have that colour Bret in the game regardless of how many Brets appear. It's because for the motion capture process certain colours gave them problems capturing all the details so they had to record the wrestlers wearing one colour then digitally colourise them the right colour later.

Presumably this is why Taker had those cracking red accessories in these photos, so they could digitally alter them to purple. A shame as those red trims looked amazing. 

90c7200ebf37da329ee6610b19daaf5b3fbf9a48

d27dbec98a2f526432d44e9b63808bf1.jpg

Posted
11 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Actually it isn't - I saw the photos in WWF Magazine then was disappointed not to have that colour Bret in the game regardless of how many Brets appear. It's because for the motion capture process certain colours gave them problems capturing all the details so they had to record the wrestlers wearing one colour then digitally colourise them the right colour later.

Thats what I thought it would be at first, and I remember the Red Undertaker that @mim731 posted (which does look awesome), but thought it might be the other due Bret still having black elbow pads and black on his tights and boots.

  • Paid Members
Posted
45 minutes ago, Chili said:

They look like the kind of alternative outfits you'd get on something like No Mercy.

They're from the set of motion capture for In Your House on the PS.

  • Paid Members
Posted

When I saw that photo earlier, as I was scrolling down FB, my first thought was that it was an old photo of Brock as a teenager. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...