Wrestling Photos

gmoney

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Speaking of Bredā€¦the red and black attack!

And here he is going very off-brand for the sake of motion capture. Or, getting lamped by a Putty Patroller in a WWF X Power Rangers project that never saw the light of day?

Ā 

119140137_10158822329054443_1275086310269465973_n.jpg

Edited by air_raid

29 minutes ago, air_raid said:

And here he is going very off-brand for the sake of motion capture. Or, getting lamped by a Putty Patroller in a WWF X Power Rangers project that never saw the light of day?

Ā 

119140137_10158822329054443_1275086310269465973_n.jpg

I actually quite like that, and Iā€™m surprised that thereā€™s been no wrestling Joker adopt it on the indies.

Its been probably about 25 years since I played that game but Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s the alternative skin should you do a Bret v Bret match?

14 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

To be fair, the barista tried to spell it right but their eyes were filled with tears and they were shaking with joy after thanking Bret for being the best.Ā 

CM Punk gave him a giftcard for it but pranked him by making sure the batista got his name wrong. Such a cheeky scamp that Phil

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Its been probably about 25 years since I played that game but Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s the alternative skin should you do a Bret v Bret match?

Actually it isn't - I saw the photos in WWF Magazine then was disappointed not to have that colour Bret in the game regardless of how many Brets appear. It's because for the motion capture process certain colours gave them problems capturing all the details so they had to record the wrestlers wearing one colour then digitally colourise them the right colour later.

• Paid Members
Just now, air_raid said:

Actually it isn't - I saw the photos in WWF Magazine then was disappointed not to have that colour Bret in the game regardless of how many Brets appear. It's because for the motion capture process certain colours gave them problems capturing all the details so they had to record the wrestlers wearing one colour then digitally colourise them the right colour later.

Presumably this is why Taker had those cracking red accessories in these photos, so they could digitally alter them to purple. A shame as those red trims looked amazing.Ā 

90c7200ebf37da329ee6610b19daaf5b3fbf9a48

d27dbec98a2f526432d44e9b63808bf1.jpg

11 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Thats what I thought it would be at first, and I remember the Red Undertaker that @mim731Ā posted (which does look awesome), but thought it might be the other due Bret still having black elbow pads and black on his tights and boots.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Chili said:

They look like the kind of alternative outfits you'd get on something like No Mercy.

They're from the set of motion capture for In Your House on the PS.