Merzbow Posted August 7, 2023 Posted August 7, 2023 Check out artist Jones over here? https://instagram.com/profbanzai_ryo?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted August 17, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 17, 2023 ? “I know you want meeeeeeee. I know you want me baby”? Quote
JakeRobertsParoleOfficer Posted August 17, 2023 Posted August 17, 2023 8 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: ? “I know you want meeeeeeee. I know you want me baby”? Jesus christ!! Quote
TheLoon Posted August 18, 2023 Posted August 18, 2023 10 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: ? “I know you want meeeeeeee. I know you want me baby”? 3 years older than Trish Stratus. Insane. Quote
Michael_3165 Posted August 18, 2023 Posted August 18, 2023 (edited) 16 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: ? “I know you want meeeeeeee. I know you want me baby”? It goes to show. You can be hot af and end up looking like someone's gran. And probably will. Shit she is only 50! She looks at least 60. It's the grey hair I think. Edited August 18, 2023 by Michael_3165 Quote
David Posted August 18, 2023 Posted August 18, 2023 To be fair, she's not had the easiest life. A ton of it was self-inflicted, but much of it came as a result of being thrown into the wrestling business as a 20-year-old kid. She's a riot these days, but I do feel a lot of sympathy for her. Quote
The Masked Poster Posted August 18, 2023 Posted August 18, 2023 I thought this was an advert for a new series of Prisoner Cell Block H. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted August 18, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 18, 2023 1 hour ago, The Masked Poster said: I thought this was an advert for a new series of Prisoner Cell Block H. I'd watch Prisoner Cell Brock HHH Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted August 31, 2023 Posted August 31, 2023 (edited) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Mrw4h7LzBiK1cmdTJmV32TZHweYavbokJdMd5cEK9FkFd6Y76im65D82ndj7UbvXl&id=100034707742554 Shane and Stephanie at Summerslam 92 Edited August 31, 2023 by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted August 31, 2023 Posted August 31, 2023 (edited) On 8/18/2023 at 8:06 PM, The Masked Poster said: I thought this was an advert for a new series of Prisoner Cell Block H. Kevin Nash as Oz my friend Edited August 31, 2023 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 8, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2023 (edited) Bruno Sammartino looking like a jacked Sonny from the Godfather. Bonus Bruno with a young Bret Hart… Edited September 8, 2023 by wandshogun09 Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted September 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 10, 2023 What fashion choices. And I’m sure no one would have said anything bad about them. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 25, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2023 Foley’s a couple of elastic bands away from completely morphing into Captain Lou Albano at this point. Some Survivor Series team though. Quote
Dai Posted September 25, 2023 Posted September 25, 2023 Wonder what the deal is with the Wolfpac face paint? Was it a nice money making gimmick where him and Big Sexy (and maybe others) would charge a shit tonne for a 'rare' group pixture with the Wolfpac guys? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.