The Gaffer Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 I had no idea where else to stick this, but here's one that's been lost in history: In 1998 Paul Bearer took Kane for a paternity test on Raw. Kane went in a shell suit and balaclava! Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 10, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted May 10, 2023 1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said: I had no idea where else to stick this, but here's one that's been lost in history: In 1998 Paul Bearer took Kane for a paternity test on Raw. Kane went in a shell suit and balaclava! That looks like a screenshot from Delocated. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted May 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2023 Shellsuits are notoriously flammable too. Terrible choice. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted May 10, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2023 1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said: I had no idea where else to stick this, but here's one that's been lost in history: In 1998 Paul Bearer took Kane for a paternity test on Raw. Kane went in a shell suit and balaclava! What I enjoyed immensely is this has the full version of the "Warzone" music (not to be confused with Thorn in Your Eye) that was frequently used in cut down form going into and out of commercials. I completely forgot there was a full version with lyrics, especially as I don't think it's on the network? Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 Great O-Khan is living his best life... Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 16, 2023 Posted May 16, 2023 One for the virgins. Seth Rollins on set of the new Captain America movie. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted May 17, 2023 Posted May 17, 2023 On 5/10/2023 at 12:41 PM, mim731 said: What I enjoyed immensely is this has the full version of the "Warzone" music (not to be confused with Thorn in Your Eye) that was frequently used in cut down form going into and out of commercials. I completely forgot there was a full version with lyrics, especially as I don't think it's on the network? When I was doing a Monday Night Wars era rewatched (which I’ve still not finished and have seemingly been doing for as long as the war itself), it was definitely used on some of the earlier episodes when RAW went to War Zone. Don’t think it last very long, but it’s certainly there on the network Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted May 17, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2023 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: When I was doing a Monday Night Wars era rewatched (which I’ve still not finished and have seemingly been doing for as long as the war itself), You and @Liam O'Rourke ? Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted May 17, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2023 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: When I was doing a Monday Night Wars era rewatched (which I’ve still not finished and have seemingly been doing for as long as the war itself), it was definitely used on some of the earlier episodes when RAW went to War Zone. Don’t think it last very long, but it’s certainly there on the network Ah cool, will have to check out some of the earlier ones from the change over. It struck me as odd, just because the clipped version is so memorable and iconic as the in-show transition music for that era, but the full version was definitely not one I remembered from when I was a kid. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 17, 2023 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2023 11 hours ago, FelatioLips said: One for @Butch2000 Bullshit artist! Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 7, 2023 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2023 Just after Pa drowned the puppy’s. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.