Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2024 Missed opportunity for a T-shirt design there. Quote
IronSheik Posted January 22, 2024 Posted January 22, 2024 https://www.instagram.com/p/C1FUeLIujLt/?igsh=MWEzdGU3MjJ3dzh1Yg== Not a steroid in sight. I don't remember this indy era in WWE? Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2024 2 hours ago, IronSheik said: Not a steroid in sight. I don't remember this indy era in WWE? It's TLC 2011, right after the Survivors where Rock & Cena crushed The Awesome Truth like they were the Beverly Brothers and ahead of the march to Mania where Cena and Rock were fighting each other so the title scene felt a bit midcard in comparison. And Cena had to kill some time with Kane, wasting ALL of our time. In a timeline where the ICT had been protected better, that's a hell of a three shot in isolation. Quote
Dr. Alan Grant Posted February 8, 2024 Posted February 8, 2024 Hogan and a 24 year old Beefcake. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 9, 2024 Posted February 9, 2024 8 hours ago, Dr. Alan Grant said: Hogan and a 24 year old Beefcake. And Hogans only 28 Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 11, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 11, 2024 Ok a gif rather than a photo but I didn’t know where else to put this and I love it! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 11, 2024 Members Posted February 11, 2024 Wayman Jordan is gay??? I never knew that. Quote
Version1.0 Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 On 1/13/2024 at 3:50 AM, Surf Digby said: Missed opportunity for a T-shirt design there. On 2/9/2024 at 4:24 PM, WyattSheepMask said: And Hogans only 28 And Tenta is only 30 here. Poor Quake always looked ancient. Quote
ultimo the great Posted February 16, 2024 Posted February 16, 2024 BJW's Abdullah Kobayashi is in the UK and you might be able to guess where he's been Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted February 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2024 Yeah he’s in some deathmatch tournament tonight in Hull! If it wasn’t the other end of the country I’d have been tempted with that Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted February 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 19, 2024 Got to have been booked by someone off here. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 19, 2024 Members Posted February 19, 2024 Is that a Battersby World Order tee? TAKE MY MONEY! Quote
Chili Posted February 19, 2024 Posted February 19, 2024 28 minutes ago, chokeout said: Got to have been booked by someone off here. I've been following this online because I just find it greatly amusing and I'm delighted he actually didn't just fuck off the booking to get ratted in Abergele again. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted February 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 19, 2024 More photos of Les. Tony Khan attended the wrong show this weekend. He would be trying to get the rights to Status Quo songs immediately upon seeing him. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.