Keith Houchen Posted May 26, 2024 Posted May 26, 2024 Foley saw a “Free George Jackson” sticker and thought it was a local dish, so he rocked up cutlery in hand. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted May 26, 2024 Posted May 26, 2024 8 hours ago, JimmyAnderson said: Don't remember Foley coming to Anfield. And on the other side of Stanley Park. That would be when he done Comic Con last October I believe Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted May 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 27, 2024 Pfft. On 7/31/2023 at 5:02 AM, air_raid said: Quote
JimmyAnderson Posted May 27, 2024 Posted May 27, 2024 12 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: That would be when he done Comic Con last October I believe Aye I think so. I don't pay much attention to that so it'd explain why I didn't know he was here. Quote
Roy Posted May 31, 2024 Posted May 31, 2024 On 5/26/2024 at 3:26 PM, NeverYield said: Foley at Anfield is wild?? I've seen D'Lo Brown at Anfield more than once. He went unnoticed by most to be fair. Sheamus on the other hand was strolling around the ground before a game a while ago and stuck out like a sore thumb. Nice fella though. Quote
NeverYield Posted June 1, 2024 Posted June 1, 2024 On 5/31/2024 at 10:55 AM, Roy said: I've seen D'Lo Brown at Anfield more than once. He went unnoticed by most to be fair. Sheamus on the other hand was strolling around the ground before a game a while ago and stuck out like a sore thumb. Nice fella though. That's interesting, D'Lo at Anfield, yeah I can imagine the masses wouldn't recognise him, did anyone ask him for a photo though? Haha I can imagine Sheamus bowling about the place. Quote
JimmyAnderson Posted June 1, 2024 Posted June 1, 2024 Here's our D'Lo. Was taken before the ground was done up though. Quote
JimmyAnderson Posted June 1, 2024 Posted June 1, 2024 Even Bubba Ray is an honoury Scouser - don't think we should proud of that one though. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted June 2, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 2, 2024 Eddie Kingston is a massive Liverpool fan, the first time he worked the UK, he was always talking about going to Anfield. Quote
JimmyAnderson Posted June 2, 2024 Posted June 2, 2024 (edited) It's been rumoured that The Rock is one of us. Maybe it's just us not wanting to be outdone by the blue side who have their very own Rocky fan. Edited June 2, 2024 by JimmyAnderson Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 2, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 2, 2024 Jack Evans is a big Liverpool fan too. I had a good chat with him about football at the Clapham Grand. He knows his stuff. Shame who he supports though. Quote
Roy Posted June 2, 2024 Posted June 2, 2024 On 6/1/2024 at 6:12 PM, NeverYield said: That's interesting, D'Lo at Anfield, yeah I can imagine the masses wouldn't recognise him, did anyone ask him for a photo though? Haha I can imagine Sheamus bowling about the place. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted June 3, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2024 Balor knows his Spurs stuff. I went to a meet and greet once and I was quite late in the day so assuming he was fed up of talking to fans about wrestling all lunchtime, I asked him if Bale was staying or not. He seemed very happy to keep on chatting about the state of the club in general and I think if I hadn't moved myself on because there were four or five people still waiting, we'd have been chatting for longer. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.