Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 5/20/2024 at 9:44 AM, air_raid said:

He goes on to say that among the multitude of calls he had to take from Sunny, exposing her as jealous and insecure (again, all of this is supposed to be kayfabe) - they had settled on the two cover photos and that Sunny erupted about the photo they'd chosen for her cover and that it "wasn't her" - he writes a rhetorical answer that "who the hell was it then?" The article includes a mocked up cover with what's implied as the rejected photo. She's wearing a black bikini tope (I think the one with the gold stars, if you're familiar with her shoots of the era and shots that did make the light of day over the years) and the shot is one that will be pretty familiar to people who've seen enough beach shoots with women in their swimsuits ; she's laying down front ways on the sand facing the camera just as a wave is crashing into her from behind. In the mock up published, Sunny's face is pixelated - I always inferred from this that she was doing the old "fake ecstasy" face, and that the reason she kicked off was that it was too overtly sexual.

Our Ian found it.

 


 

Posted
11 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Sid looking utterly wonderful. What a picture. What a man.

Replace John C Reilly with Sid for the next Stepbrothers film and just let him powerbomb Will Ferrell for 2 hours straight. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I was trying to work out what actor he looked like for ages, then I realised it was the bloke I used to know who worked in Oddbins. 

  • Members
Posted
22 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I was trying to work out what actor he looked like for ages, then I realised it was the bloke I used to know who worked in Oddbins. 

Michael Rooker with hair for me.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Unlcear as to how this is a 'mask off' moment for Logan Paul, surely if you're even a little bit aware of him you know that he's scummy as fuck?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Unlcear as to how this is a 'mask off' moment for Logan Paul, surely if you're even a little bit aware of him you know that he's scummy as fuck?

Yeah but tribalism. If you can use it to knock the other team, then use it to knock the other team. Selective outrage is par for the course. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
Hi Chest.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...