Talk Is Jericho... Or Is It Just a Conspiracy?

wordsfromlee

Trump did win the election & if you refuse to acknowledge the blatant & overwhelming evidence regarding mass election fraud available as well as the criminal lack of investigation by law enforcement agencies then you’re biased beyond debate.

The greatest President & presidential administration of all time is Trumps and that’s an absolute fact.

On his latest podcast Jericho mentions he tested positive back in September. 

Same time as Nick Jackson and Lance Archer, but nothing to suggest they were related. 

He says he was asymptomatic and that getting it is not a 'death sentence', which is a funny thing to say when you have co-workers whose relatives have died from the disease. 

He's honestly such a fucking idiot and his stock drops every week at this point. 

He reckons he isolated for ten days but I don't recall him missing a show and, considering his views and the fact he didn't have symptoms, I have a hard time believing he did. 

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

He reckons he isolated for ten days but I don't recall him missing a show and, considering his views and the fact he didn't have symptoms, I have a hard time believing he did. 

I’m pretty sure that barring the Brodie Lee special, they record a couple of episodes at once. I know there’s spoilers out there for episodes but I always avoid them. Chances are he did self isolate and he was on pre recorded episodes. 

On 1/13/2021 at 3:31 PM, Sonny Mustang said:

No, they record dynamite live with fans since august each week.

After dynamite airs and fans leave they record the following weeks Dark.

I expected them to tape some over Christmas but even the 23 and 30 dec shows were live.

You're misinformed. They go out live on a Wednesday then tape the following week's on the Thursday. I'm sure of it..

4 hours ago, Sonny Mustang said:

I live in Florida and have been to a few dynamite shows. My friends go most weeks. Never heard of Thursday tapings.

Anyway, back to Jericho mischief...

They don't open the Thursday to fans. They've been doing it for months. You can tell the taped shows because they use canned crowd noise on them.

On 1/12/2021 at 10:24 AM, AVM said:

If we're going down the BLM vs. MAGA route, the difference is pretty obvious. The worst of BLM is rioting. The worst of MAGA is actual domestic terrorism. The worst of the MAGA lot had a plan to kill and take hostages with view to overruling the democratic process through violence and intimidation. There's the difference.

And the MAGA lads were angry about completely made up rubbish (ranging from 'Trump won' to 'the Democrats are satanic paedophiles') whereas BLM were protesting against the very real murder of a very real person and the associated centuries of very real systemic racism.

I'm days late to the 'both sides' debate but its exhausting seeing it everywhere these days. This is how extremism is normalised - by reacting to every extreme right wing event by saying 'well the left are just bad, why can't we meet in the middle.' We will sleepwalk into some kind of dangerous neo-authoritarianism if we keep seeing every event through a 'both sides' lens. Left/right extremism is clearly asymmetrical in the UK and US and it isn't a lack of balance/objectivity to say so.

Anyone who donates almost 40,000 USD to Trump needs their head examining but Wednesday’s Podcast about Covid 19 was actually quite good. I’m guessing it’s mostly a case of “I’m rich and I want to get richer” with Jericho being a Republican. I’m not going to cancel listening to his podcast for that. The guest on Wednesday was a Critical Care Doctor from an Intensive Care Unit who’d been dealing with Covid patients first hand. Jericho asked him some sensible questions and the Doctor explained the science behind Covid-19 and the vaccine. It was actually quite an interesting listen. I get why people would be annoyed about the Sturgis gig with Fozzy and some of the work he’s been doing with AEW hasn’t been his best either but I generally find his podcast to be quite a good listen most weeks. 

Edited by LCJ

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Michael_3165 said:

I tend to find Jericho hugely overrated. Sure he had some crackers over the years but there was a tendency for them to be w other very good performers. Sure he had great showings in WCW and I'd never say he is the shits cos he clearly wasn't. 

What is the general feeling about him here? 

That he's a twat but with very smart business sense and undoubtedly one of the most creative at reinvention and adaptation over the years.