What you love and loathe about your culture/nation...

Michael_3165

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Hate: Odd and even numbers on the opposite side of the street, especially when they don't line up perfectly

Trigger warning JB: I live at number 10. The house opposite is 122.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Hate: Odd and even numbers on the opposite side of the street, especially when they don't line up perfectly.

I always dislike those people who try and use a name for thier house lumped on before the official number for no other reason than to be quirky.

By unofficially adding "The Dell" before 6 morning wood road or whatever they do nothing but make people waste time writing in a vein attempt to add fun or individualism into something that ultimately requires uniformity to run efficiently.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

By unofficially adding "The Dell" before 6 morning wood road or whatever they do nothing but make people waste time writing in a vein attempt to add fun or individualism into something that ultimately requires uniformity to run efficiently.

Sounds like a semi

• Paid Members

The one that gets me is when they name a house in a terrace something like "The Old Rectory" or "The Cottage". Who's that meant to be for, considering it's obvious to every fucking person that sees it that it isn't an old rectory or cottage?