AEW Revolution 2021

WeeAl

God I hope it’s not angle. And if it is, I hope they don’t have him wrestle. He can barely move and I’m convinced he’s going to die if he wrestles too much. He’s like a plank of wood. AEW should be better than sticking walking zombies in the ring.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

So what are people's predictions for this now we have the full card?

My prediction is that it'll be far too long. I'd be surprised if it isn't 4 hours. The main event will also be over 30 minutes long. I'd be a lot happier if they hadn't booked the tag royale for sure. They only just had one on Dynamite. 

Jericho/MJF vs Young Bucks - Bucks win from Sammy interference. 

Page beats Hardy

Mystery man (Speedball Mike Bailey or someone from Impact) wins the ladder match.

Shida retains.

Pac/Fenix win the tag thing.

OC/Taylor beat Miro/Kip - Miro destroys Kip afterwards. 

Sting/Darby win a very entertaining street fight which steals the show.

Omega blows up Mox to retain. 

Christian Cage debuts, everyone complains. 

I think there are more interesting storyline possibilities if Hardy beats Page. You can keep him strong by having Private Party and TH2 get involved in the finish. Penniless Page with nothing, realising that his drinking has led him to this situation and turning everything around could set him on the road to redemption. 

Could the Sami departure be a long game and he helps MJF & Jericho to the title? Or he finds a partner and goes after them. 

38 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Yes it can, believe it’s £19.99

@RancidPunx - if you can avoid buying it on an Apple device, you definitely should. I’m not sure how it works out on different devices, but on a Roku box it’s only £13.99, and you can still watch it on an Apple device if you really want to. 

• Paid Members

Sincerely hope it isn't Angle to be a wrestler as well. His body needs a nice bath, a soft dressing gown and slippers, followed by a memory foam mattress. Not to be wrestling anymore. 

Updated the card in the opening post. I might stay up live and watch this one, as I'm off next week. We'll see. By the first match in I imagine I'd be a goner. What's the Fite App like through a smart TV? I don't want to have to cast it as I imagine the picture quality would be shite, like with the WWE Network, if I was to cast it. I'm damn sure not paying £20 to watch it on a laptop so hopefully the smart TV app is a good option? 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Sincerely hope it isn't Angle to be a wrestler as well. His body needs a nice bath, a soft dressing gown and slippers, followed by a memory foam mattress. Not to be wrestling anymore. 

Updated the card in the opening post. I might stay up live and watch this one, as I'm off next week. We'll see. By the first match in I imagine I'd be a goner. What's the Fite App like through a smart TV? I don't want to have to cast it as I imagine the picture quality would be shite, like with the WWE Network, if I was to cast it. I'm damn sure not paying £20 to watch it on a laptop so hopefully the smart TV app is a good option? 

I don't use the Smart TV app (because there isn't one my Samsung TV) but the Fite TV app for the Fire Stick works absolutely fine.