AEW Revolution 2021

WeeAl

13 hours ago, KJHenley said:

Considering all the shit he's put himself through over the years, its remarkable Waltman has aged as well as he has. Fair fucking play.

I've just remembered/decided I really like X-Pac. I'd put him in the Michael Owen category wherein he had a great career but it still didn't live up to early potential. I know his size and personal stuff played it's part, but he was a great talent all round. I do think he could've bought a lot to a company in the 2000s and beyond if he found stability somewhere.

24 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

What time are we anticipating this finishing then? About half 4? Would love to stay up for it but with work in the morning I’m in two minds. 

Hopefully they revert back to Saturday’s next time. 

FITE has the main PPV listed as starting at 1am, so yeah I’d reckon between 4:30 and 5:00 to finish

I don’t want Angle to be wrestling again either (it’s too dangerous with his neck in the condition that it’s in). Wouldn’t be the biggest shock in the world if Angle does end up wrestling for AEW though (sadly).

Edited by LCJ

Show looks stacked. Not posted much recently as my priorities shifted, being a new dad. Not missed a single Dynamite though....the build had been every bit as good as with Full Gear.

I managed to get to Baltimore in 2019 for Full Gear and loved the Mox / Omega lights out match, but I know it was too much for some - and I think they are going to go much further tonight. I just don't understand why Kenny Omega wants to put himself through it.

6 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

Show looks stacked. Not posted much recently as my priorities shifted, being a new dad. Not missed a single Dynamite though....the build had been every bit as good as with Full Gear.

I managed to get to Baltimore in 2019 for Full Gear and loved the Mox / Omega lights out match, but I know it was too much for some - and I think they are going to go much further tonight. I just don't understand why Kenny Omega wants to put himself through it.

Congrats! Hope its all going well :)

3 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Congrats! Hope its all going well :)

Thanks. Yes, huge learning curve though!

Oh, on the big reveal tonight.....I'm hoping its Christian Cage! I loved his TNA run, and his debut reveal was awesome.

Not watched a single AEW show, but followed it on here. As Lockdown has totally fucked my sleeping pattern I might do this! I have the fite tv app, is that the best way to watch? (I don’t mind paying) 

1 hour ago, thicko said:

Not watched a single AEW show, but followed it on here. As Lockdown has totally fucked my sleeping pattern I might do this! I have the fite tv app, is that the best way to watch? (I don’t mind paying) 

Yes, but you pay extra by buying through the app, due to share that Apple / Google take for 'in app purchases'. Buy the show on fite's website, then watch on the app. Same experience, just cheaper.  

Edited by MPDTT

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

The usual 100k or so would have to be considered a disappointment if that's what they get. 

Depends. It's not like the TV ratings are significantly higher recently than they usually are for the most part. 100k is a good number regardless and the PPVs are a strong money maker for the company. I would assume they'll probably get a higher buyrate for this show than usual but I wouldn't expect anything crazy like an extra 100 thousand buys.