DavidB6937 Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 The Craig David Just Eat advert makes me really angry and I don't quite know why. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted November 12, 2025 Members Posted November 12, 2025 3 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: The Craig David Just Eat advert makes me really angry and I don't quite know why. I think it's a bit of a tune. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 15 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I think it's a bit of a tune. It's made me want to stick to Uber Eats forever. Quote
deathrey Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 Just Eat have a history of annoying adverts. The Katy Perry one was them too wasn't it? Try hards Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted November 12, 2025 Moderators Posted November 12, 2025 I don't mind them. I think Snoop's one is the only good song he's made for decades. Tell you what sounds weird though.. look up the alternative versions for other countries where just eat has a different name. Menu log sounds so awkward. Quote
Dai Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 TV app players where they spoil the show with thumbnails. Had a couple of things recently where they did this, and I think they were both on ITVX (which is a shit app). One was a drama where they showed the characters in the thumbnails so you knew they stayed alive up until that episode. And also the darts on the ITV app, where they showed a player on their thumbnail for the Quarter Finals, spoiling the first few rounds of his matches. Also reality shows which start with a preview teaser for the episode, and show the end results for a lot of the contestants. Bake Off does it, and pretty much any other ones Ive seen recently do the same. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted November 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 13, 2025 17 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said: I don't mind them. I think Snoop's one is the only good song he's made for decades. Tell you what sounds weird though.. look up the alternative versions for other countries where just eat has a different name. Menu log sounds so awkward. The first time I actually saw the Katy Perry ad was in Poland for Pyszne.pl - pyszne being Polski for “delicious.” Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 13, 2025 Every time I go into my emails the junk is full of scam attempts telling me ‘Payment Declined - your cloud storage is at risk’ or some bollocks. With about one out of every five saying ‘Final attempt’. It’s fucking not though is it? What’s ’final’ about a final attempt that you’re sending every bastard day? Multiple of these every day. No matter how many I delete, no matter how many I block, they just keep spawning. I’m at no risk of them actually scamming me, I’m never gonna fall for it or respond in any way and all I have to do is delete. But Christ. Does my head in. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted November 13, 2025 Members Posted November 13, 2025 Innit. Fuck off Carol Nelson you cunt. Quote
Dai Posted November 14, 2025 Posted November 14, 2025 The Guardians Headline for their review of a new show: "Malice review – you’ll be bingeing David Duchovny’s new thriller until Christmas" How can you binge something thats released in the middle of November until Christmas? The definition of a binge watch is finishing them all quick. "Youll binge this for 6 weeks". What makes it even sillier, Malice is six, 50-minute episodes for the season. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 14, 2025 Fits in the same category as "a cheeky Nandos". Quote
Tamura Posted November 14, 2025 Posted November 14, 2025 Websites that make you disable your adblocker before reading an article. It's not like it's going to make me actually want to buy something, so it's a pointless waste of time. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted November 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 14, 2025 (edited) 24 minutes ago, Tamura said: Websites that make you disable your adblocker before reading an article. It's not like it's going to make me actually want to buy something, so it's a pointless waste of time. Related: websites that give you the binary option of “accept every cookie under the sun, or pay, to visit this website.” I’ll choose option ‘C’: leave and never come back, thanks. Edited November 14, 2025 by Your Fight Site Quote
Tamura Posted November 14, 2025 Posted November 14, 2025 25 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said: Related: websites that give you the binary option of “accept every cookie under the sun, or pay, to visit this website.” I’ll choose option ‘C’: leave and never come back, thanks. I prefer option 'D', use Private Browsing (Firefox) or Incognito mode (Chrome) which will automatically clear all tracking cookies every time you close the browser. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 16, 2025 Posted November 16, 2025 Apps that move their fucking buttons when they do an update. Takes me ages to get used to it again. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.