Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2025 2 hours ago, Tamura said: People that don't have Ring Doorbells. Why would other people not having one be an irritation? Genuinely asking as someone who doesn't have one and who doesn't need one. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted November 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2025 Every Christmas Sandwich/Wrap having Cranberry Sauce on it. You can keep your sweet jam. Just give me the Turkey, Stuffing, Bacon. A bit of mayo if necessary but please no more Cranberry. Quote
Tamura Posted November 28, 2025 Posted November 28, 2025 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: Why would other people not having one be an irritation? Genuinely asking as someone who doesn't have one and who doesn't need one. It was largely in reply to the post above mine, with Bacon complaining about getting dragged out of the shower. I have a regular doorbell I usually leave turned off to save electricity, since anyone visiting me knows it's usually by appointment only. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted November 28, 2025 Members Posted November 28, 2025 57 minutes ago, Tamura said: 2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: Why would other people not having one be an irritation? Genuinely asking as someone who doesn't have one and who doesn't need one. It was largely in reply to the post above mine, with Bacon complaining about getting dragged out of the shower Even having a Ring doorbell wouldn't change this situation though. I ain't got my phone in the shower with me Quote
deathrey Posted November 28, 2025 Posted November 28, 2025 (edited) I take my phone in the shower. I use it to listen to music, I know if I'm in there more than 3 songs, I've taken too long. Edited November 28, 2025 by deathrey Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted November 28, 2025 Members Posted November 28, 2025 45 minutes ago, deathrey said: I take my phone in the shower. I use it to listen to music, I know if I'm on there more than 3 songs, I've taken too long. Right, but it's not with you in the actual shower is it? Or is it? Quote
deathrey Posted November 28, 2025 Posted November 28, 2025 It's on the sink side next to the shower. If someone was at the door bell, I could grab it pretty fast. I refuse to have the door bell app on my phone so I'm quite comfortable with just missing the door to be honest. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted November 28, 2025 Members Posted November 28, 2025 18 minutes ago, deathrey said: I'm quite comfortable with just missing the door to be honest. Normally wouldn't care, but sods law this was a present I had to sign for. Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted November 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2025 (edited) Unrelated, but this has shown me I need an extractor fan in our Bathroom. If I dare to leave my phone in there while I shower, I get the 'water detected' message for hours and usually need to rely on a bag of rice for the save. Also, fuck a Ring doorbell. Edited November 29, 2025 by Bus Surfer Quote
Browser Brady Posted November 29, 2025 Posted November 29, 2025 18 hours ago, Tamura said: . I have a regular doorbell I usually leave turned off to save electricity, since anyone visiting me knows it's usually by appointment only. Sounds like to me that you don’t need a doorbell mate. Quote
BarryOVega Posted November 29, 2025 Posted November 29, 2025 (edited) On 11/28/2025 at 8:43 PM, Tamura said: It was largely in reply to the post above mine, with Bacon complaining about getting dragged out of the shower. I have a regular doorbell I usually leave turned off to save electricity, since anyone visiting me knows it's usually by appointment only. The appointment only bit does make you sound a bit like a brass Edited November 29, 2025 by BarryOVega Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted November 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 30, 2025 My one chance of a lay in this week, but a morning trip to the throne has me completely awake. I suppose the throne visit was preferable to waking up in a shat bed. Quote
davertfnewman Posted November 30, 2025 Posted November 30, 2025 Beyond grey whiskers when I started growing and keeping a beard for the first time in my life, I realised I'd entered a certain stage where whenever I wake up it's time to go immediately. Quote
Tamura Posted November 30, 2025 Posted November 30, 2025 15 hours ago, BarryOVega said: The appointment only bit does make you sound a bit like a brass Well I do work nights and weekends, so maybe you have a point... Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 30, 2025 "Your courier has one stop along the way." Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.