General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

Solskjaer bitching about fixture congestion when they’re lucky to even have the option to replay the Liverpool game is the most Ferguson thing he’s done yet. There might be hope for him.

I predict that he puts the kids out against Leicester and wins, loses with a full strength team against Liverpool then Liverpool draw or lose against West Brom. Fuck this season.

50 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Also a good day at the office for the UKFF's second team Coventry City. 6-1!

And our next home game will be at the Coventry Building Society Arena Nee Ricoh. 

That's that then. Unsurprisingly, I see very little in the usual outlets about how this is unfairly punishing the fans for a mistake at boardroom level. It's almost as if the 'bigger teams' are more attractive to the mainstream media.

3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

And our next home game will be at the Coventry Building Society Arena Nee Ricoh. 

If there's any justice (and COVID permitting), that first game should have a massive sellout as you guys deserve it for the last few years

12 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

That's that then. Unsurprisingly, I see very little in the usual outlets about how this is unfairly punishing the fans for a mistake at boardroom level. It's almost as if the 'bigger teams' are more attractive to the mainstream media.

It’s almost as if the ‘bigger teams’ didn’t break any clearly established rules with clearly established punishments. 

I quite enjoyed monkey armed pundit and Piers Morgan of football Richard Keys getting stuck in to Neville and Sky Sports. He’s the biggest hypocrite in the world like.

I imagine Keith has a new contender for favourite goal of all time now...

https://twitter.com/Coventry_City/status/1391324630955220996?s=20

Edited by Mr_Danger

3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

almost as if the ‘bigger teams’ didn’t break any clearly established rules with clearly established punishments. 

For the record, we absolutely deserved the punishment and fully deserve to be relegated as a result. I’m not calling this “one rule for one” or anything. Just thought it amusing that once points deductions were being ruminated a fortnight or so ago, suddenly certain pundits were up in arms about their very existence.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

Remember when playing Sensible Soccer and you just wanted to win a game, you'd pick Benfica and play against Wrexham?

I liked the SNES game (Striker?) where you got to batter Malawi.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, air_raid said:

I liked the SNES game (Striker?) where you got to batter Malawi.

The USA were unnecessarily unbeatable in that game. Also, Brazil had fucking Muller up front rather than Romario.