General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You think you can tell him what to do? You think you can tell him what to wear? You think that you're better? Well you better get ready to bow to the master  

I know everyone is bored of me going on about Wrexham, and next season I'll make my own thread so people can avoid me going on about them like we did with the North London clubs, but here is their mis

Posted Images

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

@PowerButchi can we have it next season that only people who also like cricket can post in the football threads?

I second this @PowerButchi. Only the best people like both football and cricket!

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Aunt Flo and Real's paranoia is ridiculous. UEFA wouldn't let politics interfere with the on-field stuff. Real might be considered the Enemy of Football right now, but UEFA are hardly going to send a ref out to obviously fuck a team in a Champions League Semi, with the whole world watching, are they?

Edited by CleetusVanDamme
  • Paid Members

Poor lad has concerned 6 twice at Old Trafford.

Cavani is unbelievable. Sign him up until he retires or we can replace him with someone that isn't Martial.

• Paid Members

Pogba leaving in the summer and Van Der Beek being exposed as bang average is a bigger concern than signing a Tory neck-breaker as Cavani's replacement tbh. Pogba was astonishingly good tonight.

• Paid Members

I think Pogba will stay. Unless he is doing an Adebayor and playing out of his socks to get a contract elsewhere.

I wasn't thinking about Kane. As good as he is I see him as the Van Nistelrooy problem if he joins. Great individual stats, but not good for the overall team play. I don't think it's a coincidence that as soon as RVN left, Rooney and Ronaldo started to dominate. Carrick arriving obviously helped too.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Murtz said:

Great individual stats, but not good for the overall team play.

Care to guess who has the most assists this season?

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Care to guess who has the most assists this season?

Kwame Thomas had about 12 for Wrexham before he got crippled the other week. 

So I'm going for Darren Ferguson for Wrexham in 2002-03.

For Wrexham. 

Wrexham. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Kwame Thomas had about 12 for Wrexham before he got crippled the other week. 

So I'm going for Darren Ferguson for Wrexham in 2002-03.

For Wrexham. 

Wrexham. 

@PowerButchiSeeing as no body has mentioned them for 6 hours, what is the feeling like around the club at the minute? Have the new owners set out how much investment they are looking at making in the playing side, infrastructure, etc?

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

At the moment there's nothing to talk about while we've funds were not actually allowed to use them we being a foreign team in the league we have to go through International transfer windows as we're not allowed to use the domestic ones as Wrexham fall under the FAW as opposed to the FA despite playing in the FA pyramid. 

We've signed a couple of players as "amateurs" as its a loophole and I'll be amazed if they're not getting paid. 

As regards infrastructure, the FAW have let us have Colliers Park back to train in (its a multi million pound training ground where teams playing Man U from mainland would train). And Wrexham Council and the Welsh assembly have all of a sudden found the money to redevelop our Kop. Funny that. 

Edited by PowerButchi