General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

He's going to have to quit the Wales job isn't he, or be sacked for bringing the game into disrepute?

Although he's only been charged at this point, and not convicted, you would think this is a massive weight to have on his shoulders, which will effect his job performance.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Mr_Danger said:

Who’d have thought that the bloke who was shagging his brothers wife whilst repeatedly cheating on his own wife was a massive twat.

I don't think anyone didn't think he was a twat after the sister-in-law shagging, but this(if true and convicted) send's him into mega-twat territory...

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Ryan Giggs was the most likeable thing about Man U in the 90s after Cantona's kung fu kick. Is nothing sacred anymore?

I always assumed Denis Irwin was the only palatable United player to non-United fans.

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

That’s the Ryan Giggs Workout. Ryan Giggs Yoga is what he was doing with his brother’s wife

Feel like you've just taken Houchen's joke and rearranged it. Poor arrows.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, neil said:

Feel like you've just taken Houchen's joke and rearranged it. Poor arrows.

Sure, you could say that. Or you could see it as I took Keith’s joke, where the punch line of yoga, a non cardio activity which makes no sense in the context, and instead suggested that being a workout which is more likely a cardio based activity like running. 

But hey, comedy is interpretive right?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Sure, you could say that. Or you could see it as I took Keith’s joke, where the punch line of yoga, a non cardio activity which makes no sense in the context, and instead suggested that being a workout which is more likely a cardio based activity like running. 

But hey, comedy is interpretive right?

Jokes are always better when you explain them anyway.