General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Pogba leaving in the summer and Van Der Beek being exposed as bang average is a bigger concernĀ than signing a Tory neck-breaker as Cavani's replacementĀ tbh. Pogba was astonishingly good tonight.

• Paid Members

I think Pogba will stay. Unless he is doing an Adebayor and playing out of his socks to get a contract elsewhere.

I wasn't thinking about Kane. As good as he is I see him as the Van Nistelrooy problem if he joins. Great individual stats, but not good for the overall team play. I don't think it's a coincidence that as soon as RVN left, Rooney and Ronaldo started to dominate. Carrick arriving obviously helped too.

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Care to guess who has the most assists this season?

Kwame Thomas had about 12 for Wrexham before he got crippled the other week.Ā 

Ā 

So I'm going for Darren Ferguson for Wrexham in 2002-03.

Ā 

For Wrexham.Ā 

Ā 

Wrexham.Ā 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Kwame Thomas had about 12 for Wrexham before he got crippled the other week.Ā 

Ā 

So I'm going for Darren Ferguson for Wrexham in 2002-03.

Ā 

For Wrexham.Ā 

Ā 

Wrexham.Ā 

@PowerButchiSeeing as no body has mentioned them for 6 hours, what is the feeling like around the club at the minute? Have the new owners set out how much investment they are looking at making in the playing side, infrastructure, etc?

• Moderators

At the moment there's nothing to talk about while we've funds were not actually allowed to use them we being a foreign team in the league we have to go through International transfer windows as we're not allowed to use the domestic ones as Wrexham fall under the FAW as opposed to the FA despite playing in the FA pyramid.Ā 

Ā 

We've signed a couple of players as "amateurs" as its a loophole and I'll be amazed if they're not getting paid.Ā 

Ā 

As regards infrastructure, the FAW have let us have Colliers Park back to train in (its a multi million pound training ground where teams playing Man U from mainland would train). And Wrexham Council and the Welsh assembly have all of a sudden found the money to redevelop our Kop. Funny that.Ā 

Edited by PowerButchi

In a real cunts choice between City, Chelsea and Madrid I think Iā€™d actually prefer Chelsea to win it. Itā€™s all a fucking misery but at least itā€™s funnier if City lose and the only straw to grasp at is that the Chelsea posters on here are all sound. Canā€™t wait for this shitĀ season to be over so we can start looking forward to Virgil breaking down in preseason training.

On 4/30/2021 at 10:57 PM, PowerButchi said:

At the moment there's nothing to talk about while we've funds were not actually allowed to use them we being a foreign team in the league we have to go through International transfer windows as we're not allowed to use the domestic ones as Wrexham fall under the FAW as opposed to the FA despite playing in the FA pyramid.Ā 

Ā 

We've signed a couple of players as "amateurs" as its a loophole and I'll be amazed if they're not getting paid.Ā 

Ā 

As regards infrastructure, the FAW have let us have Colliers Park back to train in (its a multi million pound training ground where teams playing Man U from mainland would train). And Wrexham Council and the Welsh assembly have all of a sudden found the money to redevelop our Kop. Funny that.Ā 

For all that, you cannot beat Maidenhead United though can you, the Home Counties equivalent of Epstein Island.Ā Ā 

• Paid Members

#SaveUsChelseaOrMadrid

Thoroughly wonderful seeing Angel di Maria embarrass himself again, the cunt. Of course, it was at a great cost but fuck PSG too.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said:

For all that, you cannot beat Maidenhead United though can you, the Home Counties equivalent of Epstein Island.Ā Ā 

We've got Kings Lynn in a fortnight. So expect some paranoia about Steve Cleeve.Ā 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Personally Iā€™m hoping Man City win it. Itā€™ll be great for them to win their first CL and for it to be forever known as that night in Istanbul.Ā 

I remember playing Manchester City at the Racecourse in the late 90s. Proper team. All the best to them.Ā 

So we finally get the rematch of the 1986 Full Members Cup between Chelsea and City that everyone has been clamouring for. The likes of Timo Werner and Jorginho will be looking to recreate the heroics of David Speedie and John Bumstead for sure.

If the Champions League final is half as good as that game you are in for a proper treat motherfuckers.

Ā 

Ā