General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Maybe they'll get a manager who will make them watchable.

I fucking hope so.

I love Nuno and what he's done for us, but this season has been one long wade through footballing treacle. The football got increasingly slower and more defensive as seasons went on. He really is a student of Mourinho.

My heart wants Lopetegui, but can't see it happening, so my head wants Fonseca, who plays a similar style but is more forward thinking in his approaches to attack.

• Paid Members

Hereford in the FA Trophy final today. As the UKFF's 5th favourite team, I hope that we have your support this afternoon. Got offered tickets for Wembley but couldn't justify spending 60 quid to go by myself to watch them when I can be in the pub with my mates instead. Excited to get back to Edgar Street next season though.

56 minutes ago, Teedy Kay said:

I fucking hope so.

I love Nuno and what he's done for us, but this season has been one long wade through footballing treacle. The football got increasingly slower and more defensive as seasons went on. He really is a student of Mourinho.

My heart wants Lopetegui, but can't see it happening, so my head wants Fonseca, who plays a similar style but is more forward thinking in his approaches to attack.

What are the chances of your lot accepting 59p a week for infinity and paying us £12m for a youngster again in exchange for Neto?He’s like a pound shop Suarez, I’d swap him for Origi and day of the week. 

• Paid Members

1 hour ago, Teedy Kay said:

but this season has been one long wade through footballing treacle

I think this image speaks volumes and I can understand where you're coming from:

20210521_121716.thumb.jpg.47fa4f20cac9595175ae94b1a263e4c5.jpg

@Frankie Crisp I presume your players simply don't move at all, going by this?

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

What are the chances of your lot accepting 59p a week for infinity and paying us £12m for a youngster again in exchange for Neto?He’s like a pound shop Suarez, I’d swap him for Origi and day of the week. 

Neto was the reason we let Jota go, he's a far better player, more consistent and looks to have a greater potential than Diogo.

Fucking miss the aggressive little fucker though.

@PunkStep no point sprinting if you're letting the other team keep possession, and no point sprinting when you get the ball going forward because there's no actual threat up there. And it's all Luiz's fault.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

I think this image speaks volumes and I can understand where you're coming from:

20210521_121716.thumb.jpg.47fa4f20cac9595175ae94b1a263e4c5.jpg

@Frankie Crisp I presume your players simply don't move at all, going by this?

We play walking football these days. Those sprints were just that balloon van Aanholt trying to get back into position.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Blackpool will hammer them anyway, little cunt 😂

Probably, but considering Lincoln were promoted from the National League in 2017, to be in the playoff final to get in the Championship in only 4 years is remarkable. It's not like they have either any money or a history of playing at that level. Lincoln have never been in the second tier in their history. 

2 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Probably, but considering Lincoln were promoted from the National League in 2017, to be in the playoff final to get in the Championship in only 4 years is remarkable. It's not like they have either any money or a history of playing at that level. Lincoln have never been in the second tier in their history. 

I'm just being bitter tbh 😂