Jump to content

General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

As a petty petty man there’s something hugely satisfying about the thought of old man Ferguson being dragged out to Gdańsk to inspire that shite.

Posted
Just now, PowerButchi said:

Bollocks. Also he sees Wolves supporters for the arrogant arseholes they are!

To be fair, if my club was so big it can be seen from space I’d be arrogant too. Well, more arrogant I mean. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 5/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, Statto said:

Is Iwan Roberts involved? Nicest man in the history of football, is Iwan. Possibly in the history of the world.

Always says hello to everyone around the city, seemingly replies to every tweet he's ever been sent, once (figuratively) dragged my fat arse up a challenging hill (well, as challenging as hills in Norwich get) when we crossed paths while out running.

Proper legend is Iwan.

I love the fact that, to this day, when speaking Welsh Iwan Roberts still sounds like he never spent a day living outside of Harlech.

Posted

Another great Champion's League victory that I would like to devote to our strong connection with Wrexham and Wales. We are a part of a new era taking over football from the elite - Mickey Thomas, Joey Jones, Gareth Hall, Eddie Niedwezsky(?), Mark Hughes, Ethan Ampadu, managed by an early 80s era John Neal. Learn to live with it.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Pep's team selection was mental. He managed to out-Pep himself even more than usual. 

 

Chilwell, Mount, Kante and James were really, really good though. 

Posted

Hey, footballing pedantry will always be cool.

I'm sure Butch really wanted to see the word 'Bromley' in this thread today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...