General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I was really pointing out the fact that whilst many clubs have been docked points for things outside of the fans control and (mostly) being because of dodgy running of the club,

Exactly this. Loads of clubs (including mine) have been docked points because of shit management but there wasn’t any “Stop punishing fans” bollocks then. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Exactly this. Loads of clubs (including mine) have been docked points because of shit management but there wasn’t any “Stop punishing fans” bollocks then. 

Aye, a ten point deduction caused WREXHAM F.C. to be relegated in 04-05 and we never recovered.

14 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Is there any actual credibility to the talk that the big 6 could be docked points in the Premiership next season ?

15 points off each would certainly make it interesting ...

Could be a great thing actually.

Edited by RancidPunx

21 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Is there any actual credibility to the talk that the big 6 could be docked points in the Premiership next season ?

I guess it could happen, I'm sure Leeds and West Ham will be leading the charge looking to get into the Champions League by earning it LOLZ~!

23 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

In all honesty I really doubt it as what rules have they actually broken? Coventry were docked points because they entered administration and that’s defined in the rules that deductions will happen. I don’t think there is anything that says you’ll be docked for wanting to make more money, it’s just when you don’t have money is the problem!

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

In all honesty I really doubt it as what rules have they actually broken? Coventry were docked points because they entered administration and that’s defined in the rules that deductions will happen. I don’t think there is anything that says you’ll be docked for wanting to make more money, it’s just when you don’t have money is the problem!

I agree. Even if a rule was broken, the PL would be too chicken to dock points, they would issue fines. And Spurs are over 1 billion in debt, what would another ÂŁ100k do to them?Florentino Perez has said it still exists, and contracts are in place with all teams so it is a matter of when. The project is on standby. And with the amount of money being proposed, I believe it will happen at some point.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The project is on standby. And with the amount of money being proposed, I believe it will happen at some point.

Oh definitely, but probably after more consultation with the fans, deals with UEFA struck etc. This was a PR disaster, so I doubt it will happen in the same way/format if it comes back around. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, stewdogg said:

I guess it could happen, I'm sure Leeds and West Ham will be leading the charge looking to get into the Champions League by earning it LOLZ~!

Not only are you still posting in a thread you're not allowed in, you're double posting in it. Just go away.