General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

Just now, Pinc said:

Surprised at the number of 'money is already a problem so its actually fine to make the problem much worse' takes in here.

I haven’t seen anyone saying it’s fine, more about the inevitability. 

14 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I haven’t seen anyone saying it’s fine, more about the inevitability. 

11 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'm actually quite excited by this news and I'm not sure why there's such overwhelming opposition to the idea.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

I fucking loved footballer of the year! The frustration of having to manage your goal cards was worth the effort, without a doubt!

Any non-league match and 3 goals only mate

2 minutes ago, neil said:

When I worked out the sweet spot (just the other side of the penalty spot) I was unstoppable. Plus if your name was first in the FOTY nominations, you were guaranteed to win it. In your weird face, Beardsley!

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, neil said:

9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

When I worked out the sweet spot (just the other side of the penalty spot) I was unstoppable. Plus if your name was first in the FOTY nominations, you were guaranteed to win it. In your weird face, Beardsley!

I used to always dribble right to the edge of the screen, then go for the far post. Worked about 90% of the time, as long as you didn't get a chance where there was 2 defenders.

And that pot luck game thing where you purchased chance like cards in the hope of getting some money or free goal cards. The amount of time I did that whilst at a team at the top of a league, and dropped on the dreaded "You have been transferred" message. Gutting!

36 minutes ago, Pinc said:

Surprised at the number of 'money is already a problem so its actually fine to make the problem much worse' takes in here.

It’s obviously not fine, nor are hedge funds, oil states and money launderers owning football clubs. Those cunts let the sharks in and this is what we’re left with. I imagine fans of proper football think the outrage is hilarious when you have midtable premier league clubs worrying about the spirit of competition and not getting their fair share of the pie and their lower tier teams are at threat  of extinction every season because of the unfairness and disparity that exists between them and us in the competitions that already exist. So no, it’s not fine but it’s not been fine for a while. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Pinc said:

I didn't remember saying that this was all fine in my post so I went back and re-read it and, sure enough, I didn't say that. Maybe you should do that too?

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Devons only happy because it’ll mean another thread. 

The ESL says death to the megathread too.

30 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Who do we reckon the other three clubs are? 

Rumours that one of the clubs is Schalke, who have picked up 13 points from 29 games this season. 

Emphasis on the super part of the super league.