General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

The Championship is a minefield, how quickly you can go from playoff hopefulls to getting stuck in a relegation scrap season to season is crazy. Love it tho, my favourite division to watch!

Be a shame if the same 3 teams who went down come back up, surely it's Brentfords time! My hometown locals Reading have dropped off now, can't see them getting a spot in the playoffs. Without a doubt didn't have a team to compete in the prem next season so continue to build this summer and make a run next year makes more sense or end up in a relegation scrap! 

• Paid Members

So I know this is being discussed in the other thread, but being on the brink of a run away European Super League with no competition for places forming really does feel like the owners of football's big six, and others are taking a massive shit on the history and legacy of football.

Gary Neville was absolutely spot on.

• Paid Members

So satisfying seeing outcry of disapproval from so many fans. Spurs and City fans especially.

Still somewhat sketchy about who's signed up. 5 possibly 6 from here, early rumours indicated United said no, that appears to be wrong now

• Paid Members

According to the Beeb it's Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Citeh and Tottenham. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

At least with the inception of the Premier League, the same rules applied (relegation to the lower division and promotion from the lower division etc..). This Super League idea is crazy. No relegation? That’s not football. Are they expecting fans to make trips to European Cities every other week or are they going to scrap away fans too? Fans from the clubs involved should walk away if this happens. The greed and arrogance of it all.

• Paid Members

I love how in the space of a few hours the story has gone from "The super league's being launched at 6pm today" to "six English clubs are reportedly understood to be on the verge of making an announcement that they are in principle interested in the idea."