General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

That game sums up why David Moyes would never make it at United or any other top club. He's absolutely gutless. A back five and three DMs against that United side, and in the form they're in. What an idiot.

I was hoping for a draw if I’m honest. No Lingard who has been amazing for us, and no real consistent goal scorers from open play means we were going to struggle. We just don’t have the depth in the squad. Moyes has really turned a corner with us, but we’re going to need more people in before we can start pushing for anything proper. It’s the West Ham way

18 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

That game sums up why David Moyes would never make it at United or any other top club. He's absolutely gutless. A back five and three DMs against that United side, and in the form they're in. What an idiot.

They're fifth with a game in hand on teams above them with a team that finished 16th last season, and they lost 1-0 to Man U in second. What an idiot...

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

They're fifth with a game in hand on teams above them with a team that finished 16th last season, and they lost 1-0 to Man U in second. What an idiot...

It's almost as if I was talking about one game rather than the season as a whole, isn't it.

• Paid Members

West Ham surprised me. Man Utd are pretty much always there for the taking, especially at OT. Bowen terrorised us in away game so was quite glad he played deep instead of using his pace against Maguire and co.

The game yesterday was a free swing for West Ham, especially with the teams around them dropping points. 

As for Man Utd, Pogba is crucial to the team. We can't rely on Bruno and Shaw to continously pull out great performances. Even Rashford has started to become as inconsistent as Martial. He has been quite poor for months now.

Looks like Maggie isn’t the only Thatcher that Kaneisatory tries to emulate. What with this and his backing in, I’d say he’s the Nia Jax of the top flight. Who do you think is the most likely to injure someone?

• Moderators

Yeah, he's a cheating lump. Mind you, he's the tory golden boy isn't he so of course he'll get away with it. He'll replace JT and be England's Brave Harry Kane before you know it.

• Paid Members

I daresay if he broke someone's neck with that backing in thing he loves doing that it would be the defender's fault for having the temerity to jump. Especially if they were black, foreign or both.

The backing in stuff is dangerous, I don't know why referees haven't picked up on it. Actually, it's not even backing in, it's akin to tipping someone in the air. I'm not sure the referees will send someone off for it until someone is seriously injured, but they should start picking up on it as it at best reckless.

39 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Looks like Maggie isn’t the only Thatcher that Kaneisatory tries to emulate. What with this and his backing in, I’d say he’s the Nia Jax of the top flight. Who do you think is the most likely to injure someone?

That’s just a full blooded shoulder, elbow and forearm charge. The games gone mad.

• Paid Members

Another win for the Super Reds. Wycombe were hard working, but very limited techically and had there shih-housing down to a fine art(much better then we have been at it!), but in the end Barnsley's quality shone though. Daryl Dike was/is great and I'm praying the owners make some money available to activate the agreed fee in the loan contract and give him a big wedge of a wage to keep him here. He really looks the real deal.

edit

Up to 5th 'as it stands'

Edited by Cod Eye