General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
On 3/6/2021 at 6:20 PM, Cod Eye said:

7 on the bounce for Barnsley now. They can't keep this up, can they?

We're clearly headed for Norwich vs Barnsley each putting our respective 17-match winning streaks on the line on the final day at Oakwell.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

Said “oh fuck off” out loud when I saw Martial was starting. Expected the same laziness from him. We’ve gone from 3 goalless draws to a 2-0 win at the league leaders and could’ve had a couple more. 

He missed 2 great chances, but his whole play was on another level. Honestly can't remember the last time he held the ball up so well and ran at people through the middle. Such a good performance against a top midfield and defence. Which makes it even more frustrating when he doesn't turn up against Jagielka.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Statto said:

We're clearly headed for Norwich vs Barnsley each putting our respective 17-match winning streaks on the line on the final day at Oakwell.

The irresistible force meeting the immovable object!  

• Moderators

In "I fucking hate Stephen Cleeve" news. After furloughing all his shite players who'd be released at season's end (after saying the season should be ended), King's Lynn got some right decent ones in on loan. Cleeve and Chesterfield are really abusing the system in the NL.

And in important Wrexham news, as we all love to hear it - We've Marc Pugh on trial apparently. That's going to be a right wage if he sign him. AT least a couple of grand a week.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Ex Hereford Marc Pugh, Butch? Cracking player.

The very same. Shrewsbury released him during the January window. While I hate an ex slops player, hopefully his premier league experience comes in handy if his legs haven't gone and he'll take a fair wage. 

In other free agent news Jazz Richards has gone to Haverfordwest in the WPL after leaving Cardiff. I don't think he's even 30. Could still do a job in L1 I reckon. Turns out he hates football now so wanted to just play with his mates. 

How are Hereford looking these days? Miss playing them, always a fun away day. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

The very same. Shrewsbury released him during the January window. While I hate an ex slops player, hopefully his premier league experience comes in handy if his legs haven't gone and he'll take a fair wage. 

In other free agent news Jazz Richards has gone to Haverfordwest in the WPL after leaving Cardiff. I don't think he's even 30. Could still do a job in L1 I reckon. Turns out he hates football now so wanted to just play with his mates. 

How are Hereford looking these days? Miss playing them, always a fun away day. 

We were playing blinding until the league shut down. We had about 6 games in hand through Covid but we started looking good.

FA Trophy semi on the weekend though, hopefully they push the final back to allow some fans in if we get there at Wembley as a test run for the Euros or something.

• Moderators

It's a waste of a run anyway. I remember when the UKFF's favourite team Wrexham won it against Grimsby. We were fucked come the playoff final a few weeks later and those purple jumper wearing fan sameheads Newport County beat us.