General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

So, Rob Mac has personally pledged 250k to be shared amongst Wrexhams squad if we go up. 

All of a sudden we're winning 4-1. It amazing what the promise of cash will do. 

Plus individual payments per match while you remain in the play offs. You’re now the Man City of non-league, a Poundland Salford 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, stewdogg said:

Plus individual payments per match while you remain in the play offs. You’re now the Man City of non-league, a Poundland Salford 

You're not johnnyboy, so get out.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, stewdogg said:

Spurs fan level banter from spurs fan. Back to your North London hovel

• Paid Members

So Barnsley have just brushed aside QPR at Loftus Road for the second  time in 2 years(Loftus Road was a real bogey ground for us!) and have now strung 6 consecutive wins together in the second tier for what I think is the first time in the clubs history. They are up into the play-off places with game in hand, and what I want to know is, is it to early to start to dream of promotion???

I must admit though, QPR looked a decent side and coped with the Barnsley high-press much better than teams like Brentford did. They just looked another decent goal scorer away from being a top 6 side themselves...

Edited by Cod Eye

9 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

@Keith Houchen how do you feel about this? Is there any hostility about playing at the Ricoh from Cov fans? 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56278731

No hostility. The general feeling is one of delight. Personally I still want the owners gone so I’m sticking to the “Not one penny more” approach that many adopted when we first started playing in Northampton. Sadly not many stuck to their guns when we went back to the Ricoh but that’s up to them. The hostility is mainly reserved for Wasps as many see them as stealing the ground from us, which is bollocks. 

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Shows what a bastard that league is that you can win seven on the trot and barely change position.

It's  tight league, and you can see how so many of the bigger, financially backed clubs struggle to get out of it(unless your Norwich!). 

I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts!

20 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

7 on the bounce for Barnsley now. They can't keep this up, can they?

Watching on from S6, I'd have to say begrudgingly that I hope you do, if only to prove that it's possible to have a takeover at a club in South Yorkshire and not descend into a complete behind-the-scenes shambles.

• Paid Members

Man Utd are the most frustrating team to watch. Superb today, with a previously useless Martial getting MOTM at the runaway leaders. If only we could beat the teams that we should be putting away.