deathrey Posted April 2 Posted April 2 Yeah I've enjoyed it too. JD, Turk and Elliot are still pretty unlikeable, they've stayed true to that at least. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted April 2 Posted April 2 11 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said: I started season 2. I just watched the Christmas episode. Holy shit it was terrible. That's me done with this shite. Thats when I tapped out too. Awful stuff. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 2 Members Posted April 2 Race Across the World aka the best show on TV is back on. The young scouse lads to win it. Quote
Dai Posted April 4 Posted April 4 On 4/2/2026 at 9:15 PM, SuperBacon said: Race Across the World aka the best show on TV is back on. The young scouse lads to win it. I liked the tease when it seemed like they would go back in and give the other couple the tenner, but the producers did a double turn and it ended up not happening. Early on, but it seems like the have carried on the trend of picking nothing but lovely, genuine people too. Tried to watch the supplementary show, but it was crap. At least with the Traitors there's plenty to talk about, but a show like this, there just isn't that much interesting things you can get the minor celebs to talk about. Won't be watching again. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 4 Members Posted April 4 A lad I went to school with is one of the directors of the show. Always very jealous when I see his name pop up on the credits (half in jest, he's a lovely lad and deserves it) I keep saying to my ex we should apply, they'd definitely go for a divorcee couple and she'd have enough of me after 3 days and leave me dead in a ditch in Ecuador, so it'd be great TV. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted April 4 Paid Members Posted April 4 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: they'd definitely go for a divorcee couple Yeah they would. They had a divorcee couple last year who were great. Me and my wife would love to do it but I think it would end in divorce for us. Quote
Merzbow Posted April 4 Posted April 4 For All Mankind is back with another season on Apple TV, finally hitting the 2010's. For as dumb as it can be, especially with it's politics I do still really enjoy it. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted April 4 Posted April 4 Marked out big time when the vicar's son from This Country popped up in the first episode of The Pitt. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 4 Members Posted April 4 4 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: Marked out big time when the vicar's son from This Country popped up in the first episode of The Pitt. Jacob? The absolute wreckhead. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 5 Paid Members Posted April 5 SNL UK isn’t the car crash it looked to be from the announcement and 1st episode. 3 episodes in and I’m actually enjoying it. Now, it’s SNL so it’s not hilarious, but I find myself laughing more consistently than when I try and watch the American one. Even Weekend Update feels tighter as they have gotten more used to it. I’m impressed, certainly better than I thought it would be at least. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted April 5 Posted April 5 16 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: Marked out big time when the vicar's son from This Country popped up in the first episode of The Pitt. Is that Gerran Howell? I’d never see him in anything before but as soon as he popped up in The Pitt I said to my Mrs, “I bet he’s Welsh”. Quote
Rossman Posted April 5 Posted April 5 Sex Lives of College Girls Mindy Kalling & Justin Nobles take on the comedy/teen drama genre. Been watching this on Itv X but came on HBO Max in the States, so expected this to be a bit meatier than the standard teen drama. Season 1 was pretty good fleshing out the characters and their relationships. Season 2 kind of followed on with the plots but jokes were missing as well as hitting. Season 3 (final season) just went off a cliff. One of the main stars Renee Rapp, left the show after being in the remake of Mean Girls and went on to do a music career. Another one of the main cast Pauline Chamelet (Timothee's sister) is 33 in real life by the time season 3 comes out and is playing a 19 year old. So it started to look a bit ropey. The writers came up with the idea, each season would be two terms. So after 3 seasons they're half way college. And then it ended. For the last episode they had the creator, Justin Noble come in to write & direct it. Trying to tie up everyone's story's with the possibility of a Season 4 down the road (not going to happen) Season 1 is good, the rest is good background noise. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted April 5 Posted April 5 Yeah, there’s no way I could recommend a show called that as our next watch to the Mrs, especially when I’m working up to the new series of Euphoria. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted April 5 Posted April 5 10 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: SNL UK isn’t the car crash it looked to be from the announcement and 1st episode. 3 episodes in and I’m actually enjoying it. Streaks in jeopardy for next week I’m afraid Scorch, Jack Whitehalls hosting Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted April 5 Paid Members Posted April 5 22 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: Streaks in jeopardy for next week I’m afraid Scorch, Jack Whitehalls hosting Its been going so well and then yeah, Whitehall. Hoping its more of a Tina Fey episode where he scarcely appears than the Dorman episode where he was everywhere. But its been great for me so far. Laughed a lot at last night, skin on skin being just so British unhinged it worked. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.