WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Oooh, Ikaruga and Costume Quest. I think I already have Destroy All Humans from a previous month of gold. 

Downloading Fall Guys which is free with PS Plus this month, seen some videos on it, looks a fun little Takeshis Castle like Battle Royale game.

Edit: Aaaaaand the online servers don’t work.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Blasphemous has had a DLC update. There's a superhard NG+ mode with new story and difficulty-based playmodes, main-game reworkings, new art, more cutscenes, new NPCs etc. and a Spanish dub for authenticity (that I haven't found how to activate yet).

But this is really the only update that needs one to go through it all again.

pet.jpg

I got my first ever platinum on Ghost of Tsushima yesterday. All in all it was a very enjoyable game that falls short of being in that top tier of games. It’s quite hollow underneath the shiney exterior and whilst it’s combat was satisfying to a point it’s not quite on the same level as the systems in Horizon or GoW. I’d definitely recommend it and for quite a big open world you can zip around it fairly quickly. The main thing I found disappointing was that I maxed out on my skill tree by the half way mark and by the end there was literally nothing to gain from the missions. The mythic quests aspart the side missions are a mixed bag and there was one too many missions where you follow footprints to an encounter although there’s a a narrative structure that runs through the main side missions that make them it feel like less of a  waste of time.

It is incredibly cinematic though and the last main cinematic was stunning.

• Paid Members

Sorry if this is the wrong place, feel free to move/delete it, but a group of us are doing a charity stream over this weekend running a variety of stuff to raise money for Macmillan. If any of you want to come watch various streamers or donate towards the cause then that would be much appreciated :)

https://gameheroes.macmillan.org.uk/fundraising/nyaoko

EDIT: Would maybe help if I posted the schedule too!

SCHEDULE.jpg

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

For the uninitiated which one are you?

I don't really do or understand the whole twitch thing but if it's supporting a good sort like you and the aforementioned in supporting a good cause I might see if I can give it a try. 

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

For the uninitiated which one are you?

I don't really do or understand the whole twitch thing but if it's supporting a good sort like you and the aforementioned in supporting a good cause I might see if I can give it a try. 

I’m LinkLinebeck (yes a Zelda reference, I know). I’m speedrunning Spyro 1 tomorrow morning to close the event!

• Paid Members

It was I. I played through Streets Of Rage 4. It was fun. I also play Okami and sometimes Train Sim World on my streams as well.