Sign in to follow this  
TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

13 hours ago, Nexus said:

I've been playing Snowrunner, which is like Euro Truck Simulator but involves jeeps and lorries and transporting stuff across mud and water. It's a lot of fun just to kill an hour or so whilst listening to a podcast - challenging and varied, which I prefer to ETS.

I've got Mudrunner on Switch. It's an interesting one. Can't help but think I should have picked it up on something different though. 

Since lockdown started I have gone a bit mental on games and either finished or at least put plenty of time into Shadow of the Colossus, Streets of Rage 4, Doom Eternal, Resident Evil 3, Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part 2, Daemon X Machina and Horizon Chase Turbo.

This is definitely the most gaming I've done since I was a kid.

Anyone got any hype for Ghost of Tsushima?

Likewise. I've ploughed through Uncharted Lost Legacy, Far Cry 5, Control, Hellblade, Luigis Mansion 3, Mario Kart 8, Titanfall 2, The Outer Worlds, Untitled Goose Game and The Last Of Us Part 2 since March. Most gaming I've ever done. I've fucking loved it.