WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I'm about 20 hours into Skyrim (my first time). I have heard the Arrow quote precisely twice, and my housecarl's "I have a bad feeling about this" is slang for "You're laughably underlevelled so I have to do all the fucking work."

Edited by seph

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

"I am sworn to carry your burdens..."

aka "Not more dragon bones...."

I’ve been upping my game on Fifa 20 but the match making is absolutely fucked. It’s meant to pit me against people of similar level but I never play anyone who doesn’t have a significantly better win loss ratio than me. My level isn’t total shite (I won more than I lost) but it could at least throw me a few shite opponents instead of always grafting against someone who has played 1000 matches plus.

Arsenal are shit on it but David Luis is comically good on it. Go figure.

I killed so many dogs on The Last Last of Us 2 last night, so many. It’s definitely an extra level of grimness but they’ve improved everything that wasn’t great about the first one whilst honing their storytelling even more. My biggest gripe is that I’ve got Red Dead 2 hoarding fomo and I have to clear EVERYTHING out before moving on. I went in to a room to check it last night and it cut to a scene then blocked my way back in to the house so I couldn’t stock up and it’s still bugging me, it’s taking me ages. So many dogs.

• Paid Members

I've been playing Snowrunner, which is like Euro Truck Simulator but involves jeeps and lorries and transporting stuff across mud and water. It's a lot of fun just to kill an hour or so whilst listening to a podcast - challenging and varied, which I prefer to ETS.

• Paid Members

Isn't there a separate TLOU2 thread? It'd be appreciated if chat on it was kept there so as there's no risk for those of us who haven't played it yet getting spoilt - accidentally or intentionally? 

Cheers

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Nexus said:

I've been playing Snowrunner, which is like Euro Truck Simulator but involves jeeps and lorries and transporting stuff across mud and water. It's a lot of fun just to kill an hour or so whilst listening to a podcast - challenging and varied, which I prefer to ETS.

I've got Mudrunner on Switch. It's an interesting one. Can't help but think I should have picked it up on something different though.