WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

17 hours ago, PunkStep said:

You think this one's hard, wait until the thunderblight Ganon. That can be a right bastard.

So this is confusing... I did the Gerudo Divine Beast first! I tried the Zora one a while back but didn't get very far on the shock arrows bit so I kinda gave up. I'll head for Revali next too I think.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

INDIE WRESTLER - The Game

I’m assisting with the development of an upcoming, mobile phone based, wrestling sim game. The game, ‘INDIE WRESTLER’ is a career sim, influenced by the likes of TEW and Championship Manager, but from the perspective of a wrestler, fresh out of wrestling school, looking to get booked by local promotions, building up skill XP, a reputation, a fan base, pay days and opportunities to wrestle for established promotions around the world.

The game includes real wrestling promotions and over 200 independent wrestlers from around the world so far, and that’s just in wave 1 of the game. The player will be able to negotiate bookings/contracts with promotions, making sure to keep an eye on how lucrative they are, and expenditure on travel costs. Costumes will be customisable, and new attires can be purchased with the money you make from wrestling. You have to keep a healthy balance between your relationship with fans, other wrestlers and promoters. It’s possible to upset the balance based on match performance, interaction, negotiations and show cancellations. If you have positive relationships it opens up the opportunity to wrestle for titles and to wrestle for new territories. 
As this is a strategy simulator game, the matches aren’t typical on ring wrestling matches, they are text based simulations that are determined based on skill tasks in a match. For example, a standard match may contain 3 different skill challenges, such as tapping the screen with speed, or using precision & accuracy to tap the screen at the right time (think of the accuracy/power bar when taking a penalty in a football game). You will receive ratings based on your overall execution in a match, which will lead to the amount of XP you can receive.

There really is so much to discuss about the game. We’ve tried to cover as much as possible, taking advice from wrestles, promoters, fans, developers and gamers alike.

I have popped up an audio chat in the podcast thread, but we will be starting some vlogs in the near future. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. 

Oh and the core game will be a free app to download on mobile devices. You can complete/progress in the game without paying for additional DLC, but we will be offering specific DLC at a cost to help with the general costs and future game patches we have planned. DLC will include attire/XP packs amongst other things. 

E6461700-A4E9-4603-BA2F-0258C3CEAE80.jpeg

This sounds like it could be really interesting. 

I've been playing Train Sim World 2020 on stream every night, but also getting a couple of hours of Mass Effect Andromeda in afterwards (not on stream), and occasionally hopping back into Sonic Mania. 

Train Sim World 2 is releasing on August 6th, apparently it's such a big overhaul they've had to release it as a new game, rather than an iterative update.

The good news/odd bit of it is if you've got TSW2020 it'll allow you to import any routes and locos you have into TSW2 as a "preserved collection", meaning you'll be able to play them in some degree, but they won't be compatible with the scenario or livery editor that the new game has. Presumably it's a way to ensure there's still plenty of content when it comes out. I'm not making a conscious effort to buy it as soon as it's out as there are bugs in the current one that still haven't been addressed, and I'm hoping for a sale on some of the DLC around that time. It'll probably end up in my collection eventually. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Might be worth keeping an eye on who's featured on the promo images though, with all these allegations going on.

Yeah we’re keeping an eye on things and a statement has gone up on the FB page. Hopefully it goes without saying but all allegations are being taken seriously and the games content will be edited accordingly. Editing has already started in some instances. 

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I don't care about all that, but please don't turn this thread into your advertising thread for your game.

Yeah no probs Chest, just wanted to make put it out there as a game in production. I’ll leave it at that though mate.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Daaaaaad! said:

So this is confusing... I did the Gerudo Divine Beast first! I tried the Zora one a while back but didn't get very far on the shock arrows bit so I kinda gave up. I'll head for Revali next too I think.

Gathering the shock arrows is a pain in the arse because of the Lynel, but I found the divine beast and boss quite easy to beat.

The Gerudo one was a bastard first time I played it! Not as bad second time around but still tricky. The Revali boss is easy. I can't remember the Goron boss now.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I'm still pretty sure he cheated. I forgot how much I hated Walter until I watched that video...

I think he defo cheated and the intro to the video just sounds like a cover up to a bung. “New eye witness testimonies”... fuck off, ha.  Basically, the arcades are closed due to lockdown, no money coming in, Billy big bollocks has a word with the powers that be, hands over a cup of 2 pence pieces and all of a sudden he’s got his high score on Columns back. 

I wouldn’t put it past him to have been the mastermind behind revoking his high scores in the first place, and then have them reinstated, just to create controversy and buzz. He can now make his illustrious come back, until the scores get re-revoked.

Wasn’t it a case of he proved that the way they said he cheated wasn’t the way he cheated so they retracted? He’s pure money, never mind Joe Exotic, Danny Mcbride needs to milk the Billy Mitchell money tree for his next HBO series.