WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

I hope they do get around to that eventually, as I've always felt IV's been retroactively underrated. But as long as V's still printing them money there's no incentive to release a competing product from the same franchise.

(The so-called Definitive Editions, even if they hadn't been a shambles, were at least distinct enough from V to have their own audience, but with a remastered IV the overlap would probably be bigger.)

13 hours ago, Merzbow said:

One thing with any Soulslike, if in doubt level up health. So many people forgot to do that with Elden Ring and enemies in that hit like a truck.

That's where I went wrong first time I played it. I thought - because enemies hit like a truck - that it would make little difference; but as you suggest, that's not the case. 

Oh god. I played Slay the Spire for an hour or two when it hit Game Pass and thought it was ok but didn't really get it. Downloaded it again a few days and been slowly figuring out what was going on as I have never played a deck building game before. Today it clicked and I sunk 5 hours into it on my day off and I'm really trying not to have another run.

This is Vampire Survivors level gaming crack isn't it ? I can see myself playing this alot.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Oh god. I played Slay the Spire for an hour or two when it hit Game Pass and thought it was ok but didn't really get it. Downloaded it again a few days and been slowly figuring out what was going on as I have never played a deck building game before. Today it clicked and I sunk 5 hours into it on my day off and I'm really trying not to have another run.

This is Vampire Survivors level gaming crack isn't it ? I can see myself playing this alot.

I've also got back into it. I somehow lost my progression where I had got to A20 with the Ironclad, so am trying to get back to that level.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

On the deck-building front but with less depth I’ve been hooked on Marvel Snap for the last week or so. Pretty fun.

I log in daily to do the daily quests, it's pretty fun. Still using the deck I made with Ka-zar and 1 cost cards because the only counter is still Killmonger, and he's less and less common.

I also occasionally do an Apocalypse discard deck. 

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, Nexus said:

I log in daily to do the daily quests, it's pretty fun. Still using the deck I made with Ka-zar and 1 cost cards because the only counter is still Killmonger, and he's less and less common.

I also occasionally do an Apocalypse discard deck. 

I started with a Kazar 1 cost deck but recently I’ve been using Wolverine/Nova with Carnage and Deathlok with card drawing low cost cards like Mantis and Cable.