I started playing the trumpet again and learned how to play 'Abide with Me'.

Fortunately I haven't as yet gone as far as playing it in the street to win Thursday Night 8pm Top Trumps.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left to go for a run with my girlfriend but we went different ways, then as soon as she was out of sight I went back to the flat and had a wank.

This better not end with someone having sex with their cousin again. 

Thanks everyone, managed to sleep and tell my family what exactly happened and what the doctors said is happening with my brain so everyone is laying off a bit now.  Got told its likely I've some

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Having spent 20 years trying to think of an idea for a product/business I had my best idea yet 2 weeks before lockdown started, which was perfect timing for many reasons.

So I spent the first 4 weeks developing it, which is by far the most code I’ve written in a month, ever. It was the first time in my career when I’ve had anything more than a few days free and was quite amazed what could be done when the phone and emails are quiet.

I’ll find out on Tuesday if the organisation that I need the backing of to make a real go of it are interested. If they’re not, then it’s been a waste of time and excitement. I’m quietly confident though.

It's the "hat" isn't it?

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

What one are you doing?

Customer Success

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Customer Success

I am going to have to take full advantage of the 6 month extensions to recertify on the new NA curriculum.  Normally I have them come up in my summer break, but as I'm booked solid to October it'll be a nice Christmas present to look forward to :(

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I am going to have to take full advantage of the 6 month extensions to recertify on the new NA curriculum.  Normally I have them come up in my summer break, but as I'm booked solid to October it'll be a nice Christmas present to look forward to :(

It’s my first one and I’m stressing. Got 2 weeks before testing. Eek

I'm drinking like a student again. Started off working a craft beer gimmick - getting notions - but now it's the twelve Galahad from Aldi. I never want to be two strong drinks from feeling shit. The biggest danger with all the pisswater in the world is that I'll put on Born Slippy before going to bed. 

I've also blown off taking walks with herself so that I can do them alone later on when she gets back. We're normally attached at the hip - still are - but we're both doing the work from home thing so I need to pilfer a bit of space here and there. 

In addition, when she's taking her walk I can masturbate like a maniac. 

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

Left to go for a run with my girlfriend but we went different ways, then as soon as she was out of sight I went back to the flat and had a wank.

This...this is what the thread needed. 

24 minutes ago, pitseleh said:

I listened to DDP's audiobook and it convinced me to download his yoga app. I haven't opened it. This was three weeks ago. 

Similarly, in the first week of lockdown I raided my attic and bookshelves and put together a big pile of books that I've been meaning to catch up with for ages. They've still not been touched.

I suggested to my Girlfriend who was missing me that we video call each other and watch a movie together, it's become a regular thing, we alternate who picks the film.. Most of her choices are shit though.. So I've taken to find out what film she wants to watch, read up about it and then pretend to watch it with her, then discuss it afterwords.. 

My brother in law bought my daughter a 6 foot teddy bear for christmas because he is a twat. 

I have taken to moving it around the house to scare my wife. The best one I have done so far is put him in the loft when she was out for a walk. Later that day I mentioned that we needed to get the old baby stuff out the loft. The scream of terror will stay with me forever. She is 7 months pregnant.