Lockdown Confessional

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I am going to have to take full advantage of the 6 month extensions to recertify on the new NA curriculum.  Normally I have them come up in my summer break, but as I'm booked solid to October it'll be a nice Christmas present to look forward to :(

It’s my first one and I’m stressing. Got 2 weeks before testing. Eek

I'm drinking like a student again. Started off working a craft beer gimmick - getting notions - but now it's the twelve Galahad from Aldi. I never want to be two strong drinks from feeling shit. The biggest danger with all the pisswater in the world is that I'll put on Born Slippy before going to bed. 

I've also blown off taking walks with herself so that I can do them alone later on when she gets back. We're normally attached at the hip - still are - but we're both doing the work from home thing so I need to pilfer a bit of space here and there. 

In addition, when she's taking her walk I can masturbate like a maniac. 

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

Left to go for a run with my girlfriend but we went different ways, then as soon as she was out of sight I went back to the flat and had a wank.

This...this is what the thread needed. 

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, pitseleh said:

I listened to DDP's audiobook and it convinced me to download his yoga app. I haven't opened it. This was three weeks ago. 

Similarly, in the first week of lockdown I raided my attic and bookshelves and put together a big pile of books that I've been meaning to catch up with for ages. They've still not been touched.

I suggested to my Girlfriend who was missing me that we video call each other and watch a movie together, it's become a regular thing, we alternate who picks the film.. Most of her choices are shit though.. So I've taken to find out what film she wants to watch, read up about it and then pretend to watch it with her, then discuss it afterwords.. 

My brother in law bought my daughter a 6 foot teddy bear for christmas because he is a twat. 

I have taken to moving it around the house to scare my wife. The best one I have done so far is put him in the loft when she was out for a walk. Later that day I mentioned that we needed to get the old baby stuff out the loft. The scream of terror will stay with me forever. She is 7 months pregnant. 

The Bad

Recovery from surgery has taken an age, basically locked down since mid feb. 

The other stuff posted in the Covid Thread. Mum's had her eye op. follow up tomorrow. 

The Good. 

Drank all the Bourbon.. 

The Flipping Fantastic. 

Finally moved back home yesterday. Working from home for both jobs is nice less crazy hours as no travel or events in far flung places to attend 

Got a career mentor, finally. Though early days. See what's next. Already pushing on step up from Regional to National level stuff and am now Trans Lead on an LGBTQ Pilot for Job One, need more pay though. Award nomination still is unreal to me. 

Wrote and submitted some articles for a few books. Find out early next month if they're in, plus will get paid if published. 

Bagged myself a non crazy girlfriend. Social distancing dating is weird, but inventive!

Considering. Yeah it's going okay