1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

😂 what do you actually do whilst the movie is on?

I watch something else, but take note of how long the film or series is. I think she's getting suspicious... 

Edited by King of Hamptons
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left to go for a run with my girlfriend but we went different ways, then as soon as she was out of sight I went back to the flat and had a wank.

This better not end with someone having sex with their cousin again. 

Thanks everyone, managed to sleep and tell my family what exactly happened and what the doctors said is happening with my brain so everyone is laying off a bit now.  Got told its likely I've some

Posted Images

The Bad

Recovery from surgery has taken an age, basically locked down since mid feb. 

The other stuff posted in the Covid Thread. Mum's had her eye op. follow up tomorrow. 

The Good. 

Drank all the Bourbon.. 

The Flipping Fantastic. 

Finally moved back home yesterday. Working from home for both jobs is nice less crazy hours as no travel or events in far flung places to attend 

Got a career mentor, finally. Though early days. See what's next. Already pushing on step up from Regional to National level stuff and am now Trans Lead on an LGBTQ Pilot for Job One, need more pay though. Award nomination still is unreal to me. 

Wrote and submitted some articles for a few books. Find out early next month if they're in, plus will get paid if published. 

Bagged myself a non crazy girlfriend. Social distancing dating is weird, but inventive!

Considering. Yeah it's going okay 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

It’s my first one and I’m stressing. Got 2 weeks before testing. Eek

I can't really offer you any advice on non-technical strand exams as I've only ever taken ones from the tech pyramid of dreams.  A general tip for IT computer testing is be mindful of your time, but use your time.  There's not normally any extra points for racing through at record speed.

I always like to do a (legit) practice test in the build-up to get used to working the clock again and to highlight any areas to brush up on.

1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

My brother in law bought my daughter a 6 foot teddy bear for christmas because he is a twat. 

Surely I'm not the only one who double checked to see if this was the start of one of Branquey's posts.

• Moderators

I don't think the people doing big ol' brags in here actually understand the thread. Or do but are just eager to have a brag. But no one cares. 

I've been contemplating learning to skateboard, inspired by watching a shit load of Youtube videos when I'm supposed to be working and the announcement of the Tony Hawk games being remastered. I could do it a bit when I was a teenager but nothing further than pushing off and rolling a bit, I don't even think I could turn the thing back then. My brother (who was quite good in his day) has caught wind of this and his egging me on to learn, along with offering to give me a full setup.

I'm 35, a married dad of three and a touch over 19 stone. I'd look like Poochie off the Simpsons.

Edited by cobra_gordo
  • Paid Members
3 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

My brother (who was quite good in his day) has caught wind of this and his egging me on to learn...

Careful, he could just be after the You've Been Framed cash.

10 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Careful, he could just be after the You've Been Framed cash.

He's leading with "You could use it to lose weight", possibly because eating Greggs sausage rolls whilst in a full body cast is difficult.

59 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

I've been contemplating learning to skateboard, inspired by watching a shit load of Youtube videos when I'm supposed to be working and the announcement of the Tony Hawk games being remastered. I could do it a bit when I was a teenager but nothing further than pushing off and rolling a bit, I don't even think I could turn the thing back then. My brother (who was quite good in his day) has caught wind of this and his egging me on to learn, along with offering to give me a full setup.

I'm 35, a married dad of three and a touch over 19 stone. I'd look like Poochie off the Simpsons.

98116852_2922663471394251_47452141722481

I have a new love of pastry items and i am eating choclate like its going out of fashion, so naturally ive gained a fair bit of weight, all on my guy, dammit! 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

I don't think the people doing big ol' brags in here actually understand the thread. Or do but are just eager to have a brag. But no one cares.

I ate 3/4 of a tube of Pringles for breakfast.

Not sure if that's a brag or a shameful confession. Bit of both probably.

1 hour ago, cobra_gordo said:

Fucking go for it. I am 40 this year and I took it up a few years ago. It is fairly good exercise, I end up sweating like a paedo in a playground after a session. If you need any tips or anything, there's a thread about it here.