Lockdown Confessional

Frankie Crisp

I tried to get back into it last year, age 36, but years of squatting has made me pretty two-footed and a great deal more muscular than before; had no problem hopping onto a moving board and coasting down some local hills, which was fun, but utterly lost the ability to PUSH. Every time I'd go to push, I'd feel the wheels stick for a split second, and I'd end up driving the board backwards and me facefirst forwards. Is it me being a lump, bad technique, bad board, or all of the above??

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

years of squatting has made me pretty two-footed and a great deal more muscular than before

Finally, something about shitting. The UKFF cosmic ballet goes on....

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Silky Kisser said:

Edit - spent 65 quid on flapjacks and now I'm sick to death of them. I have about 20 left. 

I just bought the box of 30. Its taken me 5 weeks and I have about 7 left because, yeah, got a bit boring after awhile.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

I had about 7 dumps yesterday if it counts. Like an orange gel. 

Picturing the orange disc in a jaffa cake now, but I'll wager it was a tad less aesthetically pleasing. 

32 minutes ago, patiirc said:

Hope that the rest of the day is better for you

The day is great, thanks. Doctors followed by the Father Brown Mysteries. Although I suspect that watching them may qualify for this thread. 

49 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

I tried to get back into it last year, age 36, but years of squatting has made me pretty two-footed and a great deal more muscular than before; had no problem hopping onto a moving board and coasting down some local hills, which was fun, but utterly lost the ability to PUSH. Every time I'd go to push, I'd feel the wheels stick for a split second, and I'd end up driving the board backwards and me facefirst forwards. Is it me being a lump, bad technique, bad board, or all of the above??

Sounds like shit bearings, or wheel bite from either loose trucks or worn bushings.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Doctors is amazing. The episode just before lockdown where a Schizophrenic was getting talked to by Tony Hancock was the dogs bollocks. 

Was that the same one where Joe Pasquale was following them around?