Lockdown Confessional

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

I've been through 3 boxes of KitKats (24 per box)

- Peanut Butter KitKat Chunky

- WhiteChocolate KitKat Chunky

- White Chocolate regular KitKat 

Finished today, I'll leave it a week to see if I can handle this lockdown without a KitKat (or two) a day.

• Awards Moderator
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Me and @King Pitcos did graciously offer to come over and help with your flirting!

Bloody hell, Rain Man! I’ll track her down and see if she’ll get the shears out to sort my mop.

My hairline is an aggressive cul-de-sac and still three weeks away from finding out about Coronavirus, but I reckon I can coax her into doing something with it if I can get the restraining order lifted.

On 5/18/2020 at 11:50 PM, DCW said:

Besides that I've been watching crap old TV on Youtube (latest find is a 90's BBC docuseries called X Cars about undercover police in Manchester who drive hot hatchbacks and have Max Power posters up all over the station)

This is TV gold, the pre-cursor to all those generic cop shows you get on Channel 5 now. So unintentionally funny, John Nettle's dry as a desert narrating helps as well.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Ah i do love me a KKC, the regular ones are my favorite, i know those ones are 20g of sugar each, so if i had 72 of them it would be 1440g of sugar! 

Can someone tell me the warning signs of diabetes? 😧

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Ah i do love me a KKC, the regular ones are my favorite, i know those ones are 20g of sugar each, so if i had 72 of them it would be 1440g of sugar! 

😧 Double post... I like KitKats.

Edited by Weezenal

3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I reckon Pitcos screaming at her that she's not his real dad would've sealed the deal.

I COULD HAVE CUT HIS HAIR BETTER THAN SHE EVER DID, HOW THE FUCK HAS SHE BEEN A HAIRDRESSER FOR YEARS WHEN SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CUT HAIR, I LIKE REAL HAIRCUTS NOT THIS 'FOLLICLE-SHEARING' BULLSHIT

• Paid Members
On 5/18/2020 at 11:50 PM, DCW said:

(latest find is a 90's BBC docuseries called X Cars about undercover police in Manchester who drive hot hatchbacks and have Max Power posters up all over the station)

I could be misremembering here, but if there is an episode where they discover something exceedingly dodgy (gun running?) going on using a bike shop in Moss Side as a front, my brother lived 3 doors down at the time and used the bike shop regularly.

That definitely pitched up on some cop show, pretty sure it was this one.

There’s one where he gets a black sidekick, and they go to Bosnia or somewhere sensitive like that, and the sidekick starts conversing with the locals in their own language.

Except he’s clearly speaking gobbledygook and they are replying in Serbian.  I’ve reckon the actor wasn’t able to learn his lines in a foreign language and just winged it.