Divorced Dad

5 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Today:

My 3 year old on toilet shouts: “DAAAAAD”

Me downstairs: “YEAHHHH?”

Her: “I LOVE YOU, YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND”

Me: “AWWW THANKS MATE”

Her: “CAN YOU WIPE MY BUUUM? I WANT SOME CRISPS”

Do you bring the crisps with you or is it a reward post wiping?

• Paid Members

I reheated some Risotto for lunch yesterday that was a made on Saturday night. Since then I've had some amazingly awful stomach cramps and around 9 trips to the bog since. My arsehole is on fire and the last adventure into the toilet resulted in me dabbing wet toilet paper on my throbbing exit hole as a standard wipe was bringing tears to my eyes. We could only get the really terrible thin toilet paper too (Fuck you Covdid 19)

Just had coffee number 1 of the day and I can feel the heat approaching. Its not going to be good. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

Aye, rice is a bastard for reheating. I've always been fine when I've done it but it has the reputation of being quite likely to poison you if it's already been cooked once.  I'd only chance it the next morning and if it's been kept in the fridge. 

1) I've been reheating rice over and over my whole life and never had a problem

2) all cooked food should go in the fridge, that should go without saying.

• Paid Members

I've reheated plenty of rice in the past and I've always been ok. Never Risotto though. I batch cook a lot so everything goes into tupperware and into the fridge pretty quick.

Stomach pains and ferocious shitting subsided around 2pm. I hope I'm in the clear now. Don't think I can take another round.