Shitting, AGAIN

Divorced Dad

• Paid Members

I’ve always been a standing wiper since I was a child. Thought it was the norm and sitting was weird. After reading this thread the past couple of days, I decided to sit and wipe after my turn out just now. 

Changed the game for me. That’s it. I’m never standing again.

@Steve Justice I’ve unliked a couple of your posts supporting you. I can’t endorse that wiping method anymore. 

• Awards Moderator

Has anyone else tried to have a shite in peace but ended up on the phone to another UKFFer for a quarter of an hour, resulting in pins and needles? So fucking glad I’m a sitter because I had to use the side of the bath to stand up afterwards.

2DFDBBDB-B5AA-4A25-93B0-AFC7EFABECC1.thumb.jpeg.16b275d2b35993b9e10e51963f2de1e6.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Has anyone else tried to have a shite in peace but ended up on the phone to another UKFFer for a quarter of an hour, resulting in pins and needles? So fucking glad I’m a sitter because I had to use the side of the bath to stand up afterwards.

A (now former I think) UKFFer one took a shit whilst we were playing online games together.  He actually stuck the headset microphone into the bowl as he did so.